Deep Silver Addresses Homefront: The Revolution Blunders
Today, Dambuster Studios has made a statement regarding the current state of Homefront: The Revolution. In it, the studio admits that performance is not optimal. They have also launched the first free content update with more to come.
The Revolution is now finally available worldwide, and we hope you are enjoying your first steps in Occupied Philadelphia as a member of the Resistance. It has been a long road for us, and we’re only getting started.
But we’re also aware that performance – particularly frame rate – is not currently where we want it to be, and we are working on additional patches to help address these issues and more. Patch notes per platform will be available on the community forums and on Steam when they go live.
In the meantime, the first free content in our post-launch Resistance Mode road map has been unlocked for all players today. All 8 individual pieces of the two new Punk and Anarchist outfits, plus the Punk and Anarchist full body clothing, can be found in your character’s Gear and Clothing menu for players to customize their Fighters with. On top of that, two bonus Hail Mary boosters in your Consumables inventory offer a free instant revive to help you on your way to completing Missions on the hardest difficulty. Use them wisely!
Beyond improvements and content, we aim to have three additional polished Missions for Resistance Mode available by the end of June, with more free Missions to come after that.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars and The West Launch New in-game Features and Events
- InnoGames stays true to their name today with a dual release from its online role-playing game The West and its classic strategy game Tribal W...
- SMITE Patch Preview: Odin, Arachne, Ao Kuang, The King
- The SMITE team is preparing for another patch to hit soon, and this week they've been previewing a few major changes to the gods Odin, Ar...
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Shadow of Revan Preview
- KOTOR, for those who don't know, is one of BioWare's older RPGs, Knights of the Old Republic. It's their homegrown installment ...