Deep Silver Addresses Homefront: The Revolution Blunders
Today, Dambuster Studios has made a statement regarding the current state of Homefront: The Revolution. In it, the studio admits that performance is not optimal. They have also launched the first free content update with more to come.
The Revolution is now finally available worldwide, and we hope you are enjoying your first steps in Occupied Philadelphia as a member of the Resistance. It has been a long road for us, and we’re only getting started.
But we’re also aware that performance – particularly frame rate – is not currently where we want it to be, and we are working on additional patches to help address these issues and more. Patch notes per platform will be available on the community forums and on Steam when they go live.
In the meantime, the first free content in our post-launch Resistance Mode road map has been unlocked for all players today. All 8 individual pieces of the two new Punk and Anarchist outfits, plus the Punk and Anarchist full body clothing, can be found in your character’s Gear and Clothing menu for players to customize their Fighters with. On top of that, two bonus Hail Mary boosters in your Consumables inventory offer a free instant revive to help you on your way to completing Missions on the hardest difficulty. Use them wisely!
Beyond improvements and content, we aim to have three additional polished Missions for Resistance Mode available by the end of June, with more free Missions to come after that.
Articles You May Enjoy
- JetGetters Gets Funded Through Kickstarter
- tinyBuild has announced that the Kickstarter campaign for its multiplayer shooter, JetGetters, has reached its target.
- Ntreev USA Becomes SG Interactive
- Ntreev USA Becomes SG Interactive. Ntreev USA, the North American MMO publisher, is changing names. Players can now expect more games and bett...
- Meet the Heroes of Aura Kingdom
- Pick your weapon of choice and start studying up now on the capable classes in Aura Kingdom! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-t...