Legend of Ares Open Beta Begins August 4
Legend of Ares, a classic MMORPG, is returning to the West through RedFox, with an open beta starting August 4, 5pm PDT. The game features an endless battle between two factions, the Empire and the Allied Forces.
RedFox stated in their announcement that depending on the issues found during the game’s open beta test, it may be extended into the game’s official launch.
Players can register now for a RedFox account with a valid e-mail address, and get instant access to the game when it opens on August 4. Find out more in this forum post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOTA 2 Officially Free to Play With Early Access
- Valve has officially announced that Dota 2 is free-to-play, and has revealed more details about the game's business model.
- Gamer Sensei Adds hi-Rez Studios' Smite and Paladins to its Esports Coaching Platform
- Gamer Sensei is proud to announce they have added Smite and Paladins to their list of games they coach players on.
- Knight Defender Feature Breakdown
- The Unique TCG named Knight Defender has been launched, and you can find it on Google Play.