Dauntless Update Brings Massive UI Improvements Ahead of Open Beta
A very important update dropped for the closed beta test of Dauntless today, focused on the in-game user interface. The update comes ahead of the Open Beta, and offers a number of updates and quality-of-life improvements requested by the audience. One of the biggest is a new radial menu for both keyboard+mouse users as well as gamepad users. Color-blind-friendly visual updates also came in this patch, as well as more discernable buff/debuff icons, a revamped health bar, and the ability to completely remap your keyboard. Overall this should improve the friendliness of the client immensely and allow players more freedom to make the game comfortable for them.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance releases EPIC 2: Outlaw's Emperor
- WEBZEN today announced the release of "EPIC 2: Outlaw's Emperor", the latest content update for ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance.
- WarpPortal Reveals Class Details for Mobile RPG Tower of Ascension
- WarpPortal has revealed Warrior, Hunter, and Wizard as the official classes for the highly anticipated Unreal 3 powered mobile game, Tower of ...
- Absolute Force Online Chief Designer Fields Player Questions
- Absolute Forece Online Chief Designer, Yazhong Wang, answers popular player questions.