Dauntless Update Brings Massive UI Improvements Ahead of Open Beta
A very important update dropped for the closed beta test of Dauntless today, focused on the in-game user interface. The update comes ahead of the Open Beta, and offers a number of updates and quality-of-life improvements requested by the audience. One of the biggest is a new radial menu for both keyboard+mouse users as well as gamepad users. Color-blind-friendly visual updates also came in this patch, as well as more discernable buff/debuff icons, a revamped health bar, and the ability to completely remap your keyboard. Overall this should improve the friendliness of the client immensely and allow players more freedom to make the game comfortable for them.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WEBZEN Announces Lineup of Halloween Events for October
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, has announced a full lineup of Halloween events for WEBZEN games.
- This Just In: Runescape Classic Servers Closing
- RuneScape Classic was first released back in 2001, but in August of 2018, it will be time to say goodbye to Classic Runescape forever.
- Wargaming Grand Finals Coming This Saturday
- Wargaming Grand Finals This Saturday