Dauntless Update Brings Massive UI Improvements Ahead of Open Beta
A very important update dropped for the closed beta test of Dauntless today, focused on the in-game user interface. The update comes ahead of the Open Beta, and offers a number of updates and quality-of-life improvements requested by the audience. One of the biggest is a new radial menu for both keyboard+mouse users as well as gamepad users. Color-blind-friendly visual updates also came in this patch, as well as more discernable buff/debuff icons, a revamped health bar, and the ability to completely remap your keyboard. Overall this should improve the friendliness of the client immensely and allow players more freedom to make the game comfortable for them.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guardian Hunter June Update Introduces Guild Battles
- NHN Entertainment and Guardian Hunter are bringing more Hunters together with Guild Battles and Live Co-Op Play!
- MU Ignition Launches Their Second Content Update
- The second content update is here for Webzen's Browser-Based MMO, MU Ignition. New features include the imprint system and much more!
- Berserker Renewal Announced For C9
- Webzen has announced the finalization of Continent of the Ninth Seal's (C9) Berserker update.