Dauntless Update Brings Massive UI Improvements Ahead of Open Beta
A very important update dropped for the closed beta test of Dauntless today, focused on the in-game user interface. The update comes ahead of the Open Beta, and offers a number of updates and quality-of-life improvements requested by the audience. One of the biggest is a new radial menu for both keyboard+mouse users as well as gamepad users. Color-blind-friendly visual updates also came in this patch, as well as more discernable buff/debuff icons, a revamped health bar, and the ability to completely remap your keyboard. Overall this should improve the friendliness of the client immensely and allow players more freedom to make the game comfortable for them.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge Starts First Beta Event With Over 1 Million Sign Ups
- Trion Worlds and XLGAMES start the first beta of ArcheAge with over 1 million registrations.
- Aftercharge Starts Limited-Time Closed Beta in August
- Aftercharge is coming to PC, Xbox One, and the Nintendo Switch later this year, and Chainsawesome is hosting their biggest battle to date.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Review (2016)
- So what’s the state of the game now? I’m a little torn, I won’t lie to you guys.