Dauntless Update Brings Massive UI Improvements Ahead of Open Beta
A very important update dropped for the closed beta test of Dauntless today, focused on the in-game user interface. The update comes ahead of the Open Beta, and offers a number of updates and quality-of-life improvements requested by the audience. One of the biggest is a new radial menu for both keyboard+mouse users as well as gamepad users. Color-blind-friendly visual updates also came in this patch, as well as more discernable buff/debuff icons, a revamped health bar, and the ability to completely remap your keyboard. Overall this should improve the friendliness of the client immensely and allow players more freedom to make the game comfortable for them.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jade Dynasty Mobile is Live on Mobile
- Developer and publisher 101XP have officially opened the gates to Jade Dynasty mobile.
- Absolute Force Online Closed Beta Announcement and New Gameplay Video
- NetDragon is proud to announce that on November 14, 2012 at 5:00pm PST closed beta for Absolute Force Online (AFO) will begin. Players will be...
- Obama Takes the Lead in Nexon Gamers' Poll
- Nexon America has released the first player poll as part of its “Great Maple Election Quest 2012,” with Barack Obama preferred over Mitt R...