Armored Warfare Assault Storms Onto Mobile Devices This Month
My.com and Pushkin Game Studio are working together to create Armored Warfare: Assault for mobile. The latest installment of the franchise is a new tank shooter that brings the familiar action to mobile players worldwide, later this February. A mix of skirmishes and large-scale PVP modes promises to be non-stop mayhem. The respawn system allows players to get right back into the action without a wait. Armored Warfare: Assault brings tank commanders to military hotspots around the globe, rendered in great detail by a powerful Unreal Engine. Collect all cutting-edge armored vehicles, level up the crew and wreak havoc on rivaling players with the latest military technology such as smoke grenades, airstrikes, guided missiles and more. Players that pre-register on Google Play from today until the release will receive an extra reward when the game is available – the renowned Leopard 1 Main Battle Tank with a unique camouflage pattern.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE's Newest Patch Brings Nu Wa and Controversy
- Today, SMITE has released its latest patch for the game, with the star of the update being a rework for the goddess Nu Wa, along with a visual...
- Masthead Studios Announces Guns And Robots
- Masthead Studios has announced a new title: Guns and Robots.
- Albion Online Offers Insight to Map Creation
- In the latest blog by Sandbox’s level design team, the team reviews the process required to achieve three level design goals.