Armored Warfare Assault Storms Onto Mobile Devices This Month
My.com and Pushkin Game Studio are working together to create Armored Warfare: Assault for mobile. The latest installment of the franchise is a new tank shooter that brings the familiar action to mobile players worldwide, later this February. A mix of skirmishes and large-scale PVP modes promises to be non-stop mayhem. The respawn system allows players to get right back into the action without a wait. Armored Warfare: Assault brings tank commanders to military hotspots around the globe, rendered in great detail by a powerful Unreal Engine. Collect all cutting-edge armored vehicles, level up the crew and wreak havoc on rivaling players with the latest military technology such as smoke grenades, airstrikes, guided missiles and more. Players that pre-register on Google Play from today until the release will receive an extra reward when the game is available – the renowned Leopard 1 Main Battle Tank with a unique camouflage pattern.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blacklight Retribution Review
- Blacklight Retribution is Perfect World Entertainment’s first FPS offering. The game looks like many of its competitors, but how does it sta...
- Galatia Films Partners with MMOHuts/OnRPG to Bring Video Game Swordsmanship to the Big Screen
- A new film ‘Reclaiming the Blade: Sons of Fire’ will explore the gaming culture, as well as sword crafting and wielding within digital dom...
- Grandia Online Open Beta Coming July 09
- A new MMORPG 'Grandia Online' is expected to launch its open beta somewhere in July 2009 and its full commercial release later in th...