Armored Warfare Assault Storms Onto Mobile Devices This Month
My.com and Pushkin Game Studio are working together to create Armored Warfare: Assault for mobile. The latest installment of the franchise is a new tank shooter that brings the familiar action to mobile players worldwide, later this February. A mix of skirmishes and large-scale PVP modes promises to be non-stop mayhem. The respawn system allows players to get right back into the action without a wait. Armored Warfare: Assault brings tank commanders to military hotspots around the globe, rendered in great detail by a powerful Unreal Engine. Collect all cutting-edge armored vehicles, level up the crew and wreak havoc on rivaling players with the latest military technology such as smoke grenades, airstrikes, guided missiles and more. Players that pre-register on Google Play from today until the release will receive an extra reward when the game is available – the renowned Leopard 1 Main Battle Tank with a unique camouflage pattern.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Auto Club Revolution begins open beta
- Auto Club Revolution, a free-to-play online racing game from Eutechnyx, has begun open beta testing.
- Evil Genius Online: New Update Available
- Independent UK developer Rebellion today announced that budding global tyrants will soon be able to access a wealth of new content in the popu...
- Destiny Knights, A New Netmarble ARPG is Available Now
- Netmarble launched their latest action-RPG today, Destiny Knights for both iOS and Android players in over 120 countries.