Armored Warfare Assault Storms Onto Mobile Devices This Month
My.com and Pushkin Game Studio are working together to create Armored Warfare: Assault for mobile. The latest installment of the franchise is a new tank shooter that brings the familiar action to mobile players worldwide, later this February. A mix of skirmishes and large-scale PVP modes promises to be non-stop mayhem. The respawn system allows players to get right back into the action without a wait. Armored Warfare: Assault brings tank commanders to military hotspots around the globe, rendered in great detail by a powerful Unreal Engine. Collect all cutting-edge armored vehicles, level up the crew and wreak havoc on rivaling players with the latest military technology such as smoke grenades, airstrikes, guided missiles and more. Players that pre-register on Google Play from today until the release will receive an extra reward when the game is available – the renowned Leopard 1 Main Battle Tank with a unique camouflage pattern.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Receives Star Ocean: Anamnesis Collaboration
- an-favorite Star Ocean characters Fayt and Rena first appeared in the Japanese version of Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
- Scrimmage in the Wild Microvolts West
- MicroVolts has released a new update, Scrimmage in the Wild West.
- Lekool Announces New Game Clash of Olympus
- Lekool.com has announced the launch of a brand new game, Clash of Olympus. Clash of Olympus is a free-to-play side-scrolling browser RPG.