Armored Warfare Assault Storms Onto Mobile Devices This Month
My.com and Pushkin Game Studio are working together to create Armored Warfare: Assault for mobile. The latest installment of the franchise is a new tank shooter that brings the familiar action to mobile players worldwide, later this February. A mix of skirmishes and large-scale PVP modes promises to be non-stop mayhem. The respawn system allows players to get right back into the action without a wait. Armored Warfare: Assault brings tank commanders to military hotspots around the globe, rendered in great detail by a powerful Unreal Engine. Collect all cutting-edge armored vehicles, level up the crew and wreak havoc on rivaling players with the latest military technology such as smoke grenades, airstrikes, guided missiles and more. Players that pre-register on Google Play from today until the release will receive an extra reward when the game is available – the renowned Leopard 1 Main Battle Tank with a unique camouflage pattern.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Launch of 2D RPG NTales Comes with a Major Update
- 2D RPG NTales has successfully launched, and after a great deal of feedback, the Grand Launch offers a huge content update to the mobile game.
- Star Trek Online Season 14/5 Is Now Live on Xbox One and Playstation 4
- The story is called "The Renegade's Regret", which is a new, featured episode recounting the story of Neth Par.
- Hearthstone: Mammoth Sized Changes Incoming
- The year of the Mammoth is underway and the our boys at Blizzard have some big changes incoming.