Armored Warfare: PvE Details Revealed
My.com has today revealed the details of PVE missions, or team mode, which provides players the chance to take part in large-scale battles with a group of friends.
“This is an independent part of the game and a great alternative to PVP battles. The entire mission will take around 20 minutes, with teams of a maximum of four players. A group of friends or clan members can gather to complete a mission or you can join a randomly compiled team of fighters.”
For more info, visit www.ArmoredWarfare.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingnet Technology Brings Thunder Fleet to the West
- Kingnet Technology, a Chinese game publisher and developer, has announced that its debut title for the western market will be Thunder Fleet.
- Naruto Online November Events Announced
- Oasis Games Ltd, a leading independent publisher, today announced its in-game events for the month of November for Naruto Online.
- SMITE Apollo's Racer Rumble Patch Livestream Recap
- Today was another SMITE patch note reveal stream - and this one's an exciting one as Patch 4.6 includes Apollo's Racer Rumble, a new...