Armored Warfare: PvE Details Revealed
My.com has today revealed the details of PVE missions, or team mode, which provides players the chance to take part in large-scale battles with a group of friends.
“This is an independent part of the game and a great alternative to PVP battles. The entire mission will take around 20 minutes, with teams of a maximum of four players. A group of friends or clan members can gather to complete a mission or you can join a randomly compiled team of fighters.”
For more info, visit www.ArmoredWarfare.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- SolForge CCG Beta Preview
- “SolForge” is a game created by Richard Garfield (Of Magic: the Gathering fame), and Gary Games (Ascension iOS game) to create a deck-buil...
- Tree of Savior Offers Details on Second English Closed Beta
- Tree of Savior's team has revealed new details on the upcoming closed beta test for the English version, starting at the end of October.
- Dual Universe's Developer Novaquark Opens New Studio in Montreal
- Novaquark, the minds behind upcoming single-shard sandbox MMO Dual Universe announced a new office today.