Might & Magic Heroes: Now Available
Today, Ubisoft announced that Might & Magic® Heroes® Online has officially launched in English speaking territories. English speaking players will now have access to the fully localised free-to-play online role-playing game developed by Blue Byte by signing up at www.heroes-online.com.
During the limited beta earlier this year, Might & Magic Heroes Online introduced a multitude of new features including siege battles, forgotten site quests and the player versus player arena. Listening to player feedback and incorporating community ideas has helped the Blue Byte team make Heroes Online the most accessible game of the series while still offering challenges for both veterans and new players.
Might & Magic Heroes Online is a full-scale adaption of the world famous Might & Magic Heroes franchise into a visually stunning game, combining classic gameplay elements of the Heroes games with online features such as guilds, friends and coop gameplay. Users can pick up their Heroes amongst the Haven or Necropolis factions, recruit fantastic creatures to build up their army and collect magical artefacts to prevail in combat.
Players can join Might & Magic Heroes Online by signing up on the game’s official website for free: www.heroes-online.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe 2015: Year in Review
- So 2015 has come and gone, and Digital Extremes closed out another successful year for their highly praised F2P co-op title: Warframe.
- Serious Sam joins Duke Nukem in Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan
- The "Broken" are not prepared for this: Serious Sam, one of the most badass shooter characters of all is coming to Wild Buster!
- AdventureQuest World's Ninja Trainer Wins ‘Malaysia Ninja Warrior’
- Indie game studio Artix Entertainment has announced that AdventureQuest Worlds players helped send Drew Drechsel to the Malaysia Ninja Warrior...