Wild Terra Update 8.31 Now Available
Wild Terra has released Update 8.31, available automatically through Steam.
Update 8.31 introduces characteristics for characters. Players can now enhance their characters through Perception, Strength, Dexterity, Vitality, and Intelligence.
The update also introduces shops and auctions. The Shop offers ten places to sell items, and it cannot be destroyed by melee. Auctioning allows players to see all purchases on the server, and pay for instant delivery of an item.
Full details can be found in the patch notes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battleborn’s First Free DLC Hero Launch Dated
- Alani, the first of five new free playable characters for Battleborn will release on May 31st on all platforms.
- Once Bitten, Twice Dead: New Sandbox Game on Steam Greenlight
- Today Dark Day Interactive today are pleased to announce Once Bitten, Twice Dead, a horror survival title, is now on Steam Greenlight and will...
- Acclaim Shuts Down
- The free to play MMO and MMORPG publisher Acclaim has shut down as of August 26, 2010. They were purchased by Playdom, but failed to meet expe...