Black Desert Online is Steam’s Next Free Weekend Game
The first month of 2018 has even more exciting Black Desert Online news from Pearl Abyss and Kakao games. Starting today, January 25th at 10 am Pacific and ending January 28th at 1 pm Pacific, Black Desert Online will be free to play on Steam. There will also be package sales starting on January 25th at 10 am Pacific and ending on January 29th at 10 am Pacific. There has never been a better time to try Black Desert and see what you’ve been missing out on. Curious new players can freely explore the massive open world and either explore the incredible character creator or simply dive right into the combat. Players who purchase the game during this weekend will also receive 50% off on their gamepass of choice. This Sunday at 12:00 PM, players can band together and travel to the Margoria Sea, sail to the North of Lema Island, and face the colossal ocean boss Vell as it breaks free from its seal for the very first time.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Rising: Go Berserk Update Arrives July 7th
- TERA Rising: Go Berserk Update Arrives July 7th - New updates to the berserker class, new dungeons and more!
- Gunz 2: The Second Duel Beta Preview
- After several years of waiting, MAIET Entertainment has finally released their high-action multiplayer shooter for (most of) the world to enjo...
- Rise of Incarnates Announces Release Date and Special Live Stream
- Rise of Incarnates, a 2-versus-2 (2v2) competitive co-op battle arena game, will be released on July 1, 2015 on Steam for PC.