Vigor Releases Update 1.1: Bridges Today
Bohemia Interactive is proud to celebrate 2.5 million Vigor players, and with that, released update 1.1: Bridges. This update adds a new map with Brodalen Bridges, and a new in-game event, Buried Ache. New weapons, stamina additives, team-killer detection and much more came to this post-war Norway looter shooter. Exclusively available on Xbox, Vigor’s latest update is available now. A list of the changes can be found below.
Update 1.1 Features:
- New Brodalen Bridges map – It gives Outlanders the possibility to explore new styles of gameplay and combat with a more vertical environment.
- New game event: Buried Cache – There are Polaroids spawning at random locations across the maps, displaying the location of hidden treasure. If an Outlander manages to figure out the location of the buried cache, they will be rewarded with its valuable content.
- Loading screen hints – These will help players gather important gameplay information
- Threat and Team Killer detection – Outlanders now know who the real traitors are!
- Weight influence – Feel the weight of the loot and equipment: items in the backpack influence movement of the character and total stamina.
- New color variants for character cosmetics
- Re-balanced challenges
- New weapons
- Camera and movement changes (inventory load, machine gun stance)
- Sway, spread, and recoil changes
- Shooting range refactor
- Loot re-balance
- Store rarities simplification
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of the Ancients: New CCG Hits Kickstarter
- A small group of indie developers going by Edge Softworks has launched their Kickstarter campaign in hopes of raising funds for their new gam...
- Talion Early Access Thoughts
- It’s pretty hard to stand out in the mobile MMO genre now because there are frankly so many of them.