Wild Terra is a fantasy MMORPG developed by JUVTY WORLDS and is available for purchase on PC, Mac, and Linux. In Wild Terra players can explore an open world where the main objective is survival. Players will need to harvest, hunt, gather, craft and much more to stay alive while interacting with other players throughout the world. One of the best parts about Wild Terra though is that you don’t need to be a high level to win battles. Even low level players can win battles with the dozens of types of weapons and armor which can be used in different ways! Players can even build their own shelters and bases any place they choose, providing endless defensive possibilities!
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 16, 2017
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: JUVTY WORLDS
- Publisher: JUVTY WORLDS
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux, Steam
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Various survival aspects.
- +Huge open space!
- -Small player population
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or better, Linux or Mac OS
- CPU: 2.2 GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB+
- GPU: Card with at least 256 MB memory
- HDD: 200 MB
- Description: Wild Terra is a fantasy MMORPG developed by JUVTY WORLDS and is available for purchase on PC, Mac, and Linux. In Wild Terra players can explore an open world where the main objective is survival.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Space Engineers Lifts Off On Steam Early Access with 500K Copies Sold
- Keen Software House announces that Space Engineers has sold more than 500,000 copies on Steam Early Access,
- Beach Volleyball Online and Excalibur Online Coming to N. America
- Beach Volleyball Online, BVO, and Excalibur Online are both being launched in North America by Omniverse Games in the coming months.
- Herokon Online: New High-Level Areas & Cursed Cave Now Available
- Developer Silver Style Studios has expanded Herokon Online, adding the Bodir Valley, once ruled by the mysterious priest-kings, and Daspota, t...