Darwin Project Major Customization Update Available on PC
It’s time to ditch those prison oranges and get something a bit classier. Starting today on the PC version of The Darwin Project, players can expand the contents of their dressing room by adding over 200 unlockable cosmetic items, with more on the way in the future. As inmates complete matches and gain fans, they’ll work their way up the ranks of the new and improved progression system, receiving Fan Gifts along the way.
These contain a variety of cosmetic items for inmates to mix and match as they express themselves in the area. Scavenger Studios plans on adding hairstyles and facial customization in the future, alongside newer Show Director digs. As if that weren’t enough, last week Scavengers Studios announced that The Darwin Project will now be free to play on Steam, and has a brand new tool for their inmates, in The Glider. This was unlocked as a result of the community’s diligent flag-collecting efforts. All it takes is a flick of the Crafting Wheel.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantom of the Kill Now Available Globally
- Players around the globe can now download Phantom of the Kill free for iOS and Android devices.
- iPhone MMORPG Fantasia Coming to the U.S.
- iPhone MMORPG Fantasia coming to the West. The game was developed in South Korea a company called Lemon.
- Laser League Press Preview
- Last week I had the opportunity to sit down with 505 Games/Roll7 and play Laser League, which is on its way to Closed Beta this week!