Insidia: Online PvP Post-Apocalyptic Strategy Battles Await
Independent developer Bad Seed today announced that their multiplayer post-apocalyptic turn-based game Insidia will launch Open Beta on Steam this summer. With six characters coming in the open beta and plan for twelve characters and thirty-six skins, as well as a variety of maps to choose from. Players will choose four powerful characters and secure critical objectives and do battle in fast-paced 15-minute matches. With such a short amount of time, carefully planned and organized moves are important while time being of the essence. Different tactics will be utilized in a “Tactical Mode” as well as a “Resolution Mode” where strategies are executed one after another, reacting instead of simply acting.
“With an easy to learn, but hard to master learning curve, INSIDIA players must assemble a powerful team of champions and lead them to victory or defeat, in bite sized 15-minute battles”, said Jacopo Musso, CEO of Bad Seed. “We are excited to announce that INSIDIA will launch on Steam Early Access this summer, and we’ll be updating the game with regular patches and new champions as we move into a full commercial launch in late 2017”.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall begins Battleframe Trailer Challenge
- Red 5 Studios has announced a new contest for Firefall fans: The Battleframe Trailer Challenge.
- Fable Legends is coming to PC with Windows 10
- Lionhead Studios are thrilled to announce that Fable Legends will be launching on Windows 10 PC as well as Xbox One later this year.
- Beach Volleyball Online and Excalibur Online Coming to N. America
- Beach Volleyball Online, BVO, and Excalibur Online are both being launched in North America by Omniverse Games in the coming months.