League of Angels 2 Reveals New Battle Pet: Sakura
Sakura, the delicate and graceful fairy has left the Garden of the Gods to help players do battle in League of Angels II. She left to spread happiness and bring the fragrance of spring flowers, but also to help players on their quests. Though diminutive in size, she packs a power that is not to be underestimated. Blessed by Eostre, the goddess of spring, Sakura commands the power of revival.
She supports the players and their heroes by protecting the whole squad using her healing and shielding powers and much more. There is also the Single Server Resource Tycoon Event coming, from April 26th-30th, so collect as many points as possible to acquire her.
Sakura’s Skills in Detail:
Flourish: Restores (176%+6570) HP to the entire squad; also grants debuff
immunity and increases Crit DMG by 10% until the end of the turn.
Blossom Shield: Restores (226%+8430) HP to the 3 allies with the lowest HP; also
grants a shield equal to 30% of the amount healed and increases DEF by 10% for 2
Articles You May Enjoy
- Triad Wars: Halloween Event Now Underway
- In Triad Wars you are fighting demons, evil spirits, and a gigantic demon-cat in the culmination of the event.
- AdventureQuest 3D Beta Tour
- Do you like goblins that try to kill you to the sounds of a polyrhythmic, disturbing music track while you run through a flying bacon citadel?
- Archlord 2 Releases its Most Challenging Update Ever
- Among others, this new update introduces a new dungeon for seasoned adventurers, a world raid boss and new sets of legendary gear.