League of Angels 2 Reveals New Battle Pet: Sakura
Sakura, the delicate and graceful fairy has left the Garden of the Gods to help players do battle in League of Angels II. She left to spread happiness and bring the fragrance of spring flowers, but also to help players on their quests. Though diminutive in size, she packs a power that is not to be underestimated. Blessed by Eostre, the goddess of spring, Sakura commands the power of revival.
She supports the players and their heroes by protecting the whole squad using her healing and shielding powers and much more. There is also the Single Server Resource Tycoon Event coming, from April 26th-30th, so collect as many points as possible to acquire her.
Sakura’s Skills in Detail:
Flourish: Restores (176%+6570) HP to the entire squad; also grants debuff
immunity and increases Crit DMG by 10% until the end of the turn.
Blossom Shield: Restores (226%+8430) HP to the 3 allies with the lowest HP; also
grants a shield equal to 30% of the amount healed and increases DEF by 10% for 2
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 15 Most Anticipated Free to Play Games of 2017 (written version)
- This is our accompanying article on our most anticipated free to play games of 2017!
- Moon Hunters: Now Funded with $178,986
- Recently, Kitfox Games announced on their Kickstarter page that they've meet several funding goals for their co-op action RPG: Moon Hunte...
- Era of Celestials Celebrates Their First Anniversary
- Era of Celestials is grateful to their audience for the last year of success, and there is a ton of new stuff on the way!