League of Angels 2 Reveals New Battle Pet: Sakura
Sakura, the delicate and graceful fairy has left the Garden of the Gods to help players do battle in League of Angels II. She left to spread happiness and bring the fragrance of spring flowers, but also to help players on their quests. Though diminutive in size, she packs a power that is not to be underestimated. Blessed by Eostre, the goddess of spring, Sakura commands the power of revival.
She supports the players and their heroes by protecting the whole squad using her healing and shielding powers and much more. There is also the Single Server Resource Tycoon Event coming, from April 26th-30th, so collect as many points as possible to acquire her.
Sakura’s Skills in Detail:
Flourish: Restores (176%+6570) HP to the entire squad; also grants debuff
immunity and increases Crit DMG by 10% until the end of the turn.
Blossom Shield: Restores (226%+8430) HP to the 3 allies with the lowest HP; also
grants a shield equal to 30% of the amount healed and increases DEF by 10% for 2
Articles You May Enjoy
- Allods Online celebrates one year anniversary
- May marks the first year anniversary of Allods Online.
- Heroes Evolved: Official Tournament Announcement
- In an effort to bring excitement to the Heroes Evolved scene, R2Games unveiled their latest plans: A free-to-enter tournament has been planned
- Triad Wars: April Ask Me Anything Recap
- Yesterday, United Front Games tackled the reddit community with an AMA (Ask Me Anything) session for Triad Wars.