League of Angels 2 Reveals New Battle Pet: Sakura
Sakura, the delicate and graceful fairy has left the Garden of the Gods to help players do battle in League of Angels II. She left to spread happiness and bring the fragrance of spring flowers, but also to help players on their quests. Though diminutive in size, she packs a power that is not to be underestimated. Blessed by Eostre, the goddess of spring, Sakura commands the power of revival.
She supports the players and their heroes by protecting the whole squad using her healing and shielding powers and much more. There is also the Single Server Resource Tycoon Event coming, from April 26th-30th, so collect as many points as possible to acquire her.
Sakura’s Skills in Detail:
Flourish: Restores (176%+6570) HP to the entire squad; also grants debuff
immunity and increases Crit DMG by 10% until the end of the turn.
Blossom Shield: Restores (226%+8430) HP to the 3 allies with the lowest HP; also
grants a shield equal to 30% of the amount healed and increases DEF by 10% for 2
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Blitz Receives its First Major Content Update
- MapleStory Blitz is receiving its first major content update today for the iOS/Android CCG: Zakum's Altar.
- tinyBuild Games: Mike Rose Now Joins the Team
- tinyBuild Games today announced the next step in its indie publishing push, with the appointment of Mike Rose as its new "in the know&quo...
- Closers Releases First New Playable Character: Nata
- It wasn't that long ago that Closers went live for a global audience, and with it comes a dedicated monthly update series.