GAMEVIL Launches Gothic Fantasy ‘Heir of Light’ Worldwide
A gothic fantasy awaits on iOS and Android, as Heir of Light launches worldwide today from GAMEVIL. Set in a kingdom of shadows, players can embark on a truly ominous journey to save the realm of Usher from the forces of darkness. A pool of five masters and over 100 servants await to collect, building teams with tactics in mind, as well as different roles and responsibilities. Characters can also be paired together to chain up three combo skills using a master and servant. In addition, the game features a player vs. player mode, where users can challenge others in dungeon battles or survive attacks from the shadows as a hoard of mighty warriors aim to reclaim the realm from the Dark Blood. HEIR OF LIGHT is a mysterious, dark realm that combines both skill and strategy for rewarding gameplay.
After a successful pairing of FUNFLOW and GAMEVIL with Kritika: The White Knights, Heir of Light is their second joint venture.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 3on3 FreeStyle Releases Major Update for Xbox One
- The first major update for 3on3 FreeStyle's Xbox One version releases today, ever since its initial launch last August.
- FFXIV ARR: New Primal Boss Teased; Rogue and Ninja class revealed
- Square Enix® today released a new trailer for FINAL FANTASY ® XIV: A Realm Reborn ® that focuses on the terrifying threat of the Primals th...
- League of Angels Update Brings A New Mount
- A new update for League of Angels II unleashes the mighty mount Surturos from the Blasted Lands.