GAMEVIL Launches Gothic Fantasy ‘Heir of Light’ Worldwide
A gothic fantasy awaits on iOS and Android, as Heir of Light launches worldwide today from GAMEVIL. Set in a kingdom of shadows, players can embark on a truly ominous journey to save the realm of Usher from the forces of darkness. A pool of five masters and over 100 servants await to collect, building teams with tactics in mind, as well as different roles and responsibilities. Characters can also be paired together to chain up three combo skills using a master and servant. In addition, the game features a player vs. player mode, where users can challenge others in dungeon battles or survive attacks from the shadows as a hoard of mighty warriors aim to reclaim the realm from the Dark Blood. HEIR OF LIGHT is a mysterious, dark realm that combines both skill and strategy for rewarding gameplay.
After a successful pairing of FUNFLOW and GAMEVIL with Kritika: The White Knights, Heir of Light is their second joint venture.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU: Origin Reveals New Information
- MU: Origin is about to embark on the Closed Beta test involving a few thousand of its testers early next week.
- World of Warplanes Update 1.2 Introduces Combat Missions
- Wargaming today announced that Update 1.2 for World of Warplanes is now live in Russia and will be available in Europe and North America on Ma...
- Hearthstone Officially Launches
- Blizzard announces the official launch of Hearthstone, no longer in beta and completely free to play.