GAMEVIL Launches Gothic Fantasy ‘Heir of Light’ Worldwide
A gothic fantasy awaits on iOS and Android, as Heir of Light launches worldwide today from GAMEVIL. Set in a kingdom of shadows, players can embark on a truly ominous journey to save the realm of Usher from the forces of darkness. A pool of five masters and over 100 servants await to collect, building teams with tactics in mind, as well as different roles and responsibilities. Characters can also be paired together to chain up three combo skills using a master and servant. In addition, the game features a player vs. player mode, where users can challenge others in dungeon battles or survive attacks from the shadows as a hoard of mighty warriors aim to reclaim the realm from the Dark Blood. HEIR OF LIGHT is a mysterious, dark realm that combines both skill and strategy for rewarding gameplay.
After a successful pairing of FUNFLOW and GAMEVIL with Kritika: The White Knights, Heir of Light is their second joint venture.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lego Minifigures: Square Foot & Zombie Pirate Now Available
- Funcom is expanding LEGO® Minifigures Online with sixteen new minifigures and the brand new monster trials challenge!
- Monster Super League Mobile Review
- 4:33 Creative Labs is at it again with a free-to-play squad based unit collecting mobile game, Monster Super League.
- Lekool Games Announces New Patch of MMORPG Dragons Call 2
- Lekool Games has announced the new patch update to Dragons Call 2. The new patch version 1.92 will feature New NPC, New Maps, New Instances an...