The Darwin Project
The Darwin Project is post-apocalyptic competitive online multiplayer survival arena. As the world draws ever closer to a quickly impending catastrophic Ice Age, the citizens of a dystopian society have begun a new bloodsport for both experimentation and entertainment.
Fight to survive against the brutal elements while tracking down and killing your enemies with a variety of primal weaponry and incredible abilities, the one to make it out alive just might be able to evade a chilly extinction.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 09, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Scavengers
- Publisher: Scavengers
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One
- +Survival twist in the battle royale genre.
- +Unique Director shoutcasting feature.
- -Combat often non-responsive.
- -Director system can lead to trolling.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and above
- CPU: Quad Core 2.4Ghz+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GTX 970, GTX 1060
- HDD: 6 GB
- Description: The Darwin Project is post-apocalyptic competitive online multiplayer battle arena.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mission Against Terror: Major Changes Announced Today
- Mission Against Terror: Major Changes Announced Today - Tons of new social feature and changes available
- WildStar Sabotage Ultra Drop Preview
- Within only a single month, Carbine Studios and NCSoft has unleashed a sizeable content update for their Sci-Fi Fantasy MMORPG WildStar, with ...
- Rogue Stormers - PAX South 2016 Coverage
- Rogue Stormers is a rogue-like* action platformer that draws inspiration from titles like Metal Slug.