The Darwin Project
The Darwin Project is post-apocalyptic competitive online multiplayer survival arena. As the world draws ever closer to a quickly impending catastrophic Ice Age, the citizens of a dystopian society have begun a new bloodsport for both experimentation and entertainment.
Fight to survive against the brutal elements while tracking down and killing your enemies with a variety of primal weaponry and incredible abilities, the one to make it out alive just might be able to evade a chilly extinction.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 09, 2018
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Scavengers
- Publisher: Scavengers
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One
- +Survival twist in the battle royale genre.
- +Unique Director shoutcasting feature.
- -Combat often non-responsive.
- -Director system can lead to trolling.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and above
- CPU: Quad Core 2.4Ghz+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: GTX 970, GTX 1060
- HDD: 6 GB
- Description: The Darwin Project is post-apocalyptic competitive online multiplayer battle arena.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Go! Go! Go! Racer: New iOS/Android Racing Game Coming Soon
- Netmarble US, Inc., the newly formed North American gaming branch of the number one mobile game publisher in South Korea, Netmarble Games Corp...
- Ace of Arenas Mobile MOBA Review
- My first impression of Ace of Arenas is it’s a mish mash of the different MOBAS available today.
- Heavy Bullets - FPS action heads for full release on Steam
- Brazilian nom de plume Terri Vellmann and overrated game label Devolver Digital are jazzed to announce that the neon glory of the procedurally...