Darkfall Unholy Wars: Halloween Event Announced
Next week, on October 30 and for five consecutive days, Aventurine SA will be hosting a Darkfall Unholy Wars Halloween event with some extra special events and seasonal features never before seen in this successful MMORPG.
“Certain of our beasties around the land have begun to act strangely, taken to gathering sweets and candies for some nefarious purpose. You need simply slay these ‘strangers’ and take this candy for yourself! These sweetly endowed monsters will change every day. You will, however, be able to identify them from their distinctly ‘squashed’ appearance. Map Markers will show the locations of the new spawn points every day.” – Aventurine SA
Five new special Halloween feats will be haunting your feat window and each one will reward special unique treats as well as prowess. You will also find some horrifyingly awesome new Halloween themed items in the shop! Also be sure to keep a newt’s eyeball out for many other special treats around the land during All Hallows Eve and beyond!
For more info, visit http://www.darkfallonline.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Villagers and Heroes Coming to Steam with Fury of the Stone Lord
- Mad Otter Games announces the release of Villagers and Heroes on Steam, complete with the new Fury of the Stone Lord expansion.
- Fantasy War Tactics Launches Christmas Update
- Nexon Korea brings more holiday cheer with the “Tower of Dawn” update for Fantasy War Tactics as well as holiday events.
- Brawlhalla Will Slam into Cross-Play Between PS4 and PC at Launch
- We have some pretty gigantic news for Brawlhalla! Upon launch, Brawlhalla's going to offer crossplay between PS4 and PC at launch.