Darkfall Unholy Wars: Halloween Event Announced
Next week, on October 30 and for five consecutive days, Aventurine SA will be hosting a Darkfall Unholy Wars Halloween event with some extra special events and seasonal features never before seen in this successful MMORPG.
“Certain of our beasties around the land have begun to act strangely, taken to gathering sweets and candies for some nefarious purpose. You need simply slay these ‘strangers’ and take this candy for yourself! These sweetly endowed monsters will change every day. You will, however, be able to identify them from their distinctly ‘squashed’ appearance. Map Markers will show the locations of the new spawn points every day.” – Aventurine SA
Five new special Halloween feats will be haunting your feat window and each one will reward special unique treats as well as prowess. You will also find some horrifyingly awesome new Halloween themed items in the shop! Also be sure to keep a newt’s eyeball out for many other special treats around the land during All Hallows Eve and beyond!
For more info, visit http://www.darkfallonline.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Secret World Drops Subscription, Still Buy To Play
- Funcom announced today that The Secret World is now subscription-optional, only requiring purchase of the original game client to play.
- Swordsman Lone Wanderer Expansion Now Live
- The Swordsman Lone Wanderer expansion is live today introducing the Falconer class.
- EverQuest II Review
- Nearly all of the notable places of the first game exist in EverQuest 2 with the addition of several new places to explore as well.