Project Blackout: New Avatar System Coming Soon
International developer Zepetto, today revealed its unique avatar system destined to make FPS, Project Blackout, stand out amongst ordinary free-to-play first person shooters. Project Blackout’s Avatar system is a game changer! The unique item parts system will guide players to obtain their own unique characters which will grow loyalty to the game. The growth and development of a player’s character will allow them to experience true RPG elements in a FPS game. Both, combination of skills and parts bonuses, will vary battle tactics allowing players to have their own rules.
With seven different characters and more than 60 part items, avatar’s can be fully customized almost infinitely creating their very own style. Compared to other FPS’s, Project Blackout takes it to the next level with reasonable balance, accurate enemy classification and constant and seasonal content.
For all the latest information on Project Blackout visit, http://us.fps-pb.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest SEA upcoming Service Transfer
- Singapore-based publisher Cherry Credits has reached the end of its contractual publishing duties for the hit Action-RPG.
- Pocket Platoons: Now Available
- En Masse Entertainment, publisher of TERA — one of the most-played MMORPGs on Steam— is excited to announce today’s launch of Pocket Pla...
- War Thunder Unleashes the ‘Big Guns’ in Update 1.47
- Gaijin Entertainment today announced that Update 1.47, titled "Big Guns", for the award-winning MMO WWII online game War Thunder is ...