Project Blackout: New Avatar System Coming Soon
International developer Zepetto, today revealed its unique avatar system destined to make FPS, Project Blackout, stand out amongst ordinary free-to-play first person shooters. Project Blackout’s Avatar system is a game changer! The unique item parts system will guide players to obtain their own unique characters which will grow loyalty to the game. The growth and development of a player’s character will allow them to experience true RPG elements in a FPS game. Both, combination of skills and parts bonuses, will vary battle tactics allowing players to have their own rules.
With seven different characters and more than 60 part items, avatar’s can be fully customized almost infinitely creating their very own style. Compared to other FPS’s, Project Blackout takes it to the next level with reasonable balance, accurate enemy classification and constant and seasonal content.
For all the latest information on Project Blackout visit, http://us.fps-pb.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory Interview (PAX West 2018)
- At PAX West, I discussed the franchise’s success and the new Black Mage update with key members of the MapleStory global team.
- Velvet Sundown Enters Closed Beta Testing
- The pioneering new Dramagame Velvet Sundown, from the Finnish development team Tribe Studios Ltd., has begun its official closed beta test.
- Combat Arms (EU): New economy updates available
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce a generous number of new updates to the in-game economy of Combat Arms, the hugely popular online multipla...