Marvel Heroes Introduces Fire and Ice PvP
The Marvel Heroes team has announced that it has released a beta form of its new PvP mode, Fire and Ice.
Fire and Ice pits two teams of five against each other in an effort to destroy the enemy base and giants while defending their own. More can be found out about the update here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheBlade Now Available on Steam
- Codebrush Games announced today that their 3D multiplayer fighting game “ArcheBlade” launched officially on Steam.
- Immersion Expands Haptic SDK with New Plug-Ins and Integrations with Top Game Development Platforms
- Immersion Corporation (Nasdaq:IMMR), the leading developer and licensor of touch feedback technology, has integrated its Haptic SDK functional...
- E3 2015 Day 2 Recap - Battleborn, Total War: Warhammer, and SWTOR!
- E3 2015 coverage for Wednesday, as we recap the sights, sounds, and cosplay of the biggest gaming convention in LA