Marvel Heroes Introduces Fire and Ice PvP
The Marvel Heroes team has announced that it has released a beta form of its new PvP mode, Fire and Ice.
Fire and Ice pits two teams of five against each other in an effort to destroy the enemy base and giants while defending their own. More can be found out about the update here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Novus AEterno Introduces Zones of Conflict And New Troop System
- The developers of Novus AEterno have released a new update to the ongoing development of the game.
- SMITE Terra Goddess in Review
- Mythology is weird, folks. But entertaining! It’s like Jerry Springer for Gods.
- LOTRO Developers Not Currently Planning More Instances
- The Lord of the Rings Online Community Manager reveals some small tidbits of news for the game's 2014 roadmap.