Marvel Heroes Introduces Fire and Ice PvP
The Marvel Heroes team has announced that it has released a beta form of its new PvP mode, Fire and Ice.
Fire and Ice pits two teams of five against each other in an effort to destroy the enemy base and giants while defending their own. More can be found out about the update here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Everquest Next Worldwide Debut at SOE Live
- Sony Online Entertainment LLC (SOE) today announced that its annual community fan event, SOE Live, is officially sold out of advance passes, a...
- SMITE God Review - King Arthur, Once and Future King
- With King Arthur, we have our first “mortal man” in the Battleground of the Gods.
- League of Legends New Graphical Update Coming Soon
- League of Legends launching major graphical overhaul. Riot games will release new graphics and a new hero - Miss Fortune.