Legend of Edda: Level cap raise to 40 starting Oct.1st
JC Planet reveals that [Legend of Edda: Global Edition]’s level cap will be raised on Oct. 1st. The cap will add 10 new levels. Along with the Level raises, first update brings several significant changes to the game including reveal of unknown territory and new dungeons. Edda team expects that pristine area and added dungeon would wake of your adventurous journey of Legend of Edda: Global Edition.
Moreover, Edda team opened item mall to maximize players’ convenience on Sep. 26th. Every player can customize their characters as they wish with tones of cute and sleek items from now on. If you conquer every quest of Edda, it’s time to challenge the new world of Legend of Edda: Global Edition.
For more info, visit https://edda.jcplanet.com/Event/OpenEvent
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat - New gameplay revealed
- Launching on Nov. 18, Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat follows the events of the fourth Neverwinter module – Tyranny of Dragons – and the Siege...
- Lunaria Story Star Palace Ruins
- Lunaria Story Server 3 “City Harbor” is to be released in GameDP on 02:00 am, August 28th EDT as the increasing population of players dema...
- Elsword's New Secret Dungeon: Hamel's Temple of Trials
- Delve into the Secret Dungeon of Hamel, Temple of Trials, in Elsword's latest update.