Legend of Edda: Level cap raise to 40 starting Oct.1st
JC Planet reveals that [Legend of Edda: Global Edition]’s level cap will be raised on Oct. 1st. The cap will add 10 new levels. Along with the Level raises, first update brings several significant changes to the game including reveal of unknown territory and new dungeons. Edda team expects that pristine area and added dungeon would wake of your adventurous journey of Legend of Edda: Global Edition.
Moreover, Edda team opened item mall to maximize players’ convenience on Sep. 26th. Every player can customize their characters as they wish with tones of cute and sleek items from now on. If you conquer every quest of Edda, it’s time to challenge the new world of Legend of Edda: Global Edition.
For more info, visit https://edda.jcplanet.com/Event/OpenEvent
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elder Scrolls Online: Clockwork City Guided Tour
- This past week I had the pleasure of wandering through the Clockwork City of ESO with Rich Lambert and Greg Roth from Zenimax!
- Empire: Revenant Alpha Testing Announced
- AMZGame is pleased to announce that Empire: Revenant will be releasing an alpha server.
- 49 Layoffs Confirmed at CCP Games
- CCP Games lets go another set of employees after 2013 posted losses.