SMITE Patch Removes Domination Mode
HiRez shows that their mythology based free MOBA, SMITE, still remains very much in flux as their Domination match is removed from the playable roster this week due to low popularity.
This comes along a huge series of item and god balance changes, the visual swap of end-game goal Minotaurs into Titans, multiple camera and FX improvements, bot improvements, and UI crash fixes.
Full details can be found on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Archlord 2 Shutting Down in November
- Webzen has announced that Archlord 2 will be shutting down on November 24, 2015.
- Infinite Crisis Launches Massive Update with Two New Champions
- Infinite Crisis, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Universe, today launched its largest update yet introducing a new tutorial...
- Dragon Heroes Review
- Dragon Heroes isn’t as different as you might think from other popular mobile games, but its core gameplay is exactly what you could want.