SMITE Patch Removes Domination Mode
HiRez shows that their mythology based free MOBA, SMITE, still remains very much in flux as their Domination match is removed from the playable roster this week due to low popularity.
This comes along a huge series of item and god balance changes, the visual swap of end-game goal Minotaurs into Titans, multiple camera and FX improvements, bot improvements, and UI crash fixes.
Full details can be found on the official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ship of Heroes - New Villain Group & Magical Lore
- Today, Ship of Heroes announced the fourth villainous group in their upcoming Superhero MMORPG: The Red Sigil.
- Pre-Register Now to Compete in the Tribal Wars Spring Games
- InnoGames announces the opening of pre-registration for Tribal Wars' Spring Games tournament.
- Chaos Heroes Online: New gameplay video explores legacy
- Aeria Games today released a brand-new video for Chaos Heroes Online, the action-packed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) set to launch t...