Chibi Kart enters beta test on October 27th
OGPlanet is pleased to announce that the retro style racer, Chibi Kart, will be entering its first beta test on Monday, October 27th, 2014. Players can sign up to participate in Chibi Kart’s first beta for free at http://www.ogplanet.com. Those keen on being amongst the first to play Chibi Kart will have the opportunity to participate in the First Beta Event, giving them a chance to win prize packs of up to $50 in Astros (OGPlanet’s virtual currency). The currency can be used in any of OGPlanet’s amazing lineup of games including Chibi Kart after its full release.
Take part in the nostalgic kart racing of days with Chibi Kart. Compete in a variety of game modes such as time trial, ghost, or in item mode where you can not only blow your fellow racers up but can also turn them into a turtle or freeze them into blocks of ice in order to blast past them. For those who are team players, invite your friends and form a kart racing crew to compete against other crews in epic team races. Chibi Kart takes on the style of a classic Mario Kart racing game and combines it with unique customization and social features of an MMO. Turning players into an elite MMO Kart Racer.
For more info, visit http://www.ChibiKart.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Strife Releases Patch 0.4.7
- Strife has released patch 0.4.7 today, adding two new pets: Plunder and Tink.
- Alfheim Tales Online Introduces New Solo Instance
- A new instance that can be played solo for Alfheim Tales Online has just been released called " The Wheel of Time. Players can access the...
- 2014 MMO Predictions - Console MMO Wars and Happy MOBA Players
- I mean, back in 2010, shortly before World of Warcraft: Cataclysm was released, I told my friend that they’ll make an expansion that will h...