Tactical Intervention: Reloaded Kickstarter
So, let’s be honest: Tactical Intervention was in a pretty bad place back in 2013. From pay-to-win content, bugs, design flaws and more. The end result was Til “Albartros” Sichel (Lead Level Designer) and crew got rid of the publishers, investors from Biticodes, and some of the management and returned to work. With negative influences removed from the project, four years were spent fixing the game, dealing with a slew of issues (especially the P2W factor). While a great deal of progress has been made, they cannot do it alone, so Til and company have started a Kickstarter to fund the resurrection of Tactical Intervention: Reloaded. For those of you who are into dog chases, crazy action, and fun tactical gameplay, this is for you. The link to their Kickstarter is below, and I look forward to seeing it succeed without all of the toxic influences that were a part of the game previously.
Articles You May Enjoy
- DDO: Shadowfell Conspiracy - New Dungeon!
- Today, Turbine has released a new batch of screenshots from the upcoming expansion for Dungeons & Dragons Online – Shadowfell Conspiracy...
- TeeTINY Online's Second Beta Goes Live
- TEENY.studio, developers of TeeTINY Online, opened up their second Beta Test, and with it comes a Roguelike Mode.
- Tanki Online - Browser-based tank game now available
- Tanki Online, the action browser game by AlternativaPlatform (one of Russia’s leading developers for massively multiplayer online games), is...