Tactical Intervention: Reloaded Kickstarter
So, let’s be honest: Tactical Intervention was in a pretty bad place back in 2013. From pay-to-win content, bugs, design flaws and more. The end result was Til “Albartros” Sichel (Lead Level Designer) and crew got rid of the publishers, investors, and some of the management and returned to work. With negative influences removed from the project, four years were spent fixing the game, dealing with a slew of issues (especially the P2W factor). While a great deal of progress has been made, they cannot do it alone, so Til and company have started a Kickstarter to fund the resurrection of Tactical Intervention: Reloaded. For those of you who are into dog chases, crazy action, and fun tactical gameplay, this is for you. The link to their Kickstarter is below, and I look forward to seeing it succeed without all of the toxic influences that were a part of the game previously.
Articles You May Enjoy
- A Druid's Duel Steam Launch Review
- The design of the Druids remind me a lot of the Wizards from Magicka.
- Crusaders of Light: A Stand-Out Mobile/PC MMO
- I very seldom find myself playing mobile MMOs but Crusaders of Light is an exception to that.
- The Battle Arrays in Age of Wushu
- Learn more about Age of Wushu's battle array system in this close up.