Combat Arms adds achievement system
The January update for Combat Arms has launched, adding two new systems for players.
An achievement system adds rewards for reaching in-game accomplishments, letting players show off their skills with medals. A messenger system also lets players talk with others outside of the in-game chat arena, allowing for tactical planning without subterfuge. The TRG-21 and TRG-SE have also been added for purchase with gear points.
Combat Arms is published by Nexon, publisher of Mabinogi, Vindictus, and MapleStory.
Combat Arms Gameplay Screenshot
All Systems Go!
New achievement and messenger systems come to Combat Arms
Combat Arms, a fast-paced online first person shooter (FPS) from Nexon America, is releasing two new tactical system updates to the game’s interface: an achievement system and a messenger display. These new in-game tools are a part of the Combat Arms January content update.
The achievement system tracks players’ in-game accomplishments and rewards them with medals, giving players one more method to win the respect and pride of their peers. Ranging from killstreak awards to headshot records to a tally of the total number of explosives a player disarms, the new achievement system gives soldiers a new way to enjoy the visceral gameplay experience of Combat Arms.
The addition of the messenger system to the Combat Arms interface will allow soldiers to covertly establish communiqué outside of the in-game chat arena, providing an alternate method of tactical planning between players. Now soldiers and clan leaders will be able to effectively deliver privileged information to each other, eliminating the risk of calculated enemy subterfuge.
Players will also be able to purchase the TRG-21 and TRG-SE, the latest weapons available in the Combat Arms arsenal. These long-barreled, high-impact sniper rifles will be available for purchase with gear points (GP), providing just one more way for long-distance combat specialists to dispatch their targets.
For more information on Combat Arms, or to download and play for free, go to www.combatarms.nexon.net.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Forest Project Uses Unreal Engine 4 to Provide Therapy for Dementia
- The Forest Project is an upcoming serious game that provides therapeutic benefits to people living with dementia through the use of virtual en...
- Ubisoft Announces Heroes of Might & Magic III HD Edition
- Heroes® of Might & Magic® III – HD Edition will be available digitally on Windows® PC and for the first time on tablet (iOS and Andro...
- ArcheAge Closed Beta 3 - Blood and Bounty Overview
- This time, the theme of the beta event is "Blood & Bounty" and as such, I've decided to throw together a bit of a guide on ...