Combat Arms adds achievement system
The January update for Combat Arms has launched, adding two new systems for players.
An achievement system adds rewards for reaching in-game accomplishments, letting players show off their skills with medals. A messenger system also lets players talk with others outside of the in-game chat arena, allowing for tactical planning without subterfuge. The TRG-21 and TRG-SE have also been added for purchase with gear points.
Combat Arms is published by Nexon, publisher of Mabinogi, Vindictus, and MapleStory.
Combat Arms Gameplay Screenshot
All Systems Go!
New achievement and messenger systems come to Combat Arms
Combat Arms, a fast-paced online first person shooter (FPS) from Nexon America, is releasing two new tactical system updates to the game’s interface: an achievement system and a messenger display. These new in-game tools are a part of the Combat Arms January content update.
The achievement system tracks players’ in-game accomplishments and rewards them with medals, giving players one more method to win the respect and pride of their peers. Ranging from killstreak awards to headshot records to a tally of the total number of explosives a player disarms, the new achievement system gives soldiers a new way to enjoy the visceral gameplay experience of Combat Arms.
The addition of the messenger system to the Combat Arms interface will allow soldiers to covertly establish communiqué outside of the in-game chat arena, providing an alternate method of tactical planning between players. Now soldiers and clan leaders will be able to effectively deliver privileged information to each other, eliminating the risk of calculated enemy subterfuge.
Players will also be able to purchase the TRG-21 and TRG-SE, the latest weapons available in the Combat Arms arsenal. These long-barreled, high-impact sniper rifles will be available for purchase with gear points (GP), providing just one more way for long-distance combat specialists to dispatch their targets.
For more information on Combat Arms, or to download and play for free, go to www.combatarms.nexon.net.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ESPN to host 'Heroes of the Storm' College Tournament
- The ultimate Heroes of the Storm™ collegiate tournament comes to a head this April 26 at the Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall in Los Angele...
- Dauntless Update Brings Massive UI Improvements Ahead of Open Beta
- A very important update dropped for the closed beta test of Dauntless today, focused on the in-game user interface.
- The Grand Tournament Comes to Hearthstone This August
- Excitement is in the air as brave champions hailing from the icy reaches of Northrend to the deserts of southern Kalimdor ready their lances.