‘Warzone: Clash of Generals’ Releases on Android and Facebook Gameroom
Stratosphere Games launches their strategy PVP game, Warzone: Clash of Generals on Facebook Gameroom and Android! It drops tomorrow (Nov. 9th, 2017) and offers exciting PVP action with their unique hero system! Choosing which general you wish to use, out of the seven available is important as each has their own super ability/super unit. Players can quickly turn the tide and change defeat into victory with these choices. There’s even a famous Youtuber in the game, Typical Gamer, who has his massive Super-Truck, “The Burner”. Over sixty units, coupled with buildings and air strikes, each of the three game modes offers incredible action and excitement!
And in a cooperation with Sony Xperia we are happy to give every Sony user that downloads Warzone: Clash of Generals a special $25 starter pack. Just download via the What’s New and Sony Select app and get a guaranteed headstart of gold, gems and a Division Box. There is no better way to start your Multiplayer experience.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pets Arrive in Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
- Starting today on the mobile game, players can take up popular pets such as an Owl, Rat, Cat, and Toad to join them in their adventures.
- Pokemon Duel Mobile Review
- Pokemon Duel is an energy based, free-to-play game for the iOS and Android platforms.
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 8 Recap
- NA survives, Korea dominates, and the LMS is sent packing in Group Stage Day 8.