Cards and Castles Announces Spring Time Update
Bit Mass has announced that Cards and Castles will be getting a new update on Thursday, May 14.
The game will open the final scenario for Tournament of Champions, plus get new music, new animations, updates to the UI, new foils effects, and other fixes and tweaks.
Additionally, Cards and Castles will finally launch on the Amazon Store, making it officially available for Kindle users!
You can find out more about the update here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare: Commander and Crew details revealed
- Obsidian Entertainment and My.com have published an all-new blog post today revealing the first details about tank crews and commanders featur...
- Heroes of the Storm Update: Lunara, First Daughter of Cenarius
- While not as exciting as the innovative and revolutionary Cho’Gall, who is played by two players, Lunara is still a fun and interesting hero...
- Total War: Warhammer Release Date, Pre-Order and High King Edition Revealed
- SEGA® Europe Ltd. and Creative Assembly today revealed the Pre-order Bonus, High King Edition and Limited Edition for Total War™: WARHAMMER...