Cards and Castles Announces Spring Time Update
Bit Mass has announced that Cards and Castles will be getting a new update on Thursday, May 14.
The game will open the final scenario for Tournament of Champions, plus get new music, new animations, updates to the UI, new foils effects, and other fixes and tweaks.
Additionally, Cards and Castles will finally launch on the Amazon Store, making it officially available for Kindle users!
You can find out more about the update here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Worlds of Magic Early Access Preview
- Worlds of Magic, by Lucid Dreamers Development, seeks to recreate that classic 4X (Explore, Expand, Exploit, Exterminate) feeling, combining t...
- Fortnite World Cup Details and 100 Million Dollar Competitive Pool for 2019
- Fortnite recently had some major announcements in regards to their competitive scene, such as the first details on the Fortnite World Cup.
- Warlords Awakening Announces Free Weekend
- PLAYWITH Interactive announced that their MMORPG, Warlords Awakening will feature a free weekend, starting on November 22nd.