Cards and Castles
Cards and Castles is a free-to-play collectible card game (CCG) with grid-based battles, available for PC and mobile. After building a deck of cards, players can fight on a battlefield grid and fight to destroy the castle of the enemy before they’re destroyed in turn.
Cards and Castles features five factions: Vikings, Crusaders, Warlocks, Pirates, and Ninjas. Each faction has its own cards and combinations that allow for synergy and strategy in every battle. In addition to a single player campaign mode, players can participate in multiplayer matches (live or asynchronous) and Draft mode.
With frequent content updates, an active independent developer, and a stance against pay-to-win, Cards and Castles promises a long lasting and engaging strategy CCG experience.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 10, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bit Mass
- Publisher: Bit Mass
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
- +Frequent updates.
- +Clever blend of CCG and grid-based strategy.
- +Single player campaign with story.
- -Connection errors and glitches frequently reported.
- -Easy to obtain overpowered cards with real cash.
- -Ratio of earning currency to purchase game content is steep.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 1000 MHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- HDD: 200 MB
- Description: Cards and Castles is a free-to-play collectible card game (CCG) with grid-based battles, available for PC and mobile. After building a deck of cards, players can fight on a battlefield grid and fight to destroy the castle of the enemy before they're destroyed in turn.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Drakensang Online: Rise of Balor Coming in August
- This marks the beginning of a series of new features coming to Drakensang Online through the end of the year.
- Education Center at The Tank Museum Ignited by Wargaming
- Helped by donations from Wargaming, the Education Center at Bovington’s Tank Museum has seen some huge benefits since opening in 2012.
- R2Games Announces Upcoming Release of New Browser Title Mythborne
- Reality Squared Games announced today the upcoming launch of its latest browser title, Mythborne.