Cards and Castles
Cards and Castles is a free-to-play collectible card game (CCG) with grid-based battles, available for PC and mobile. After building a deck of cards, players can fight on a battlefield grid and fight to destroy the castle of the enemy before they’re destroyed in turn.
Cards and Castles features five factions: Vikings, Crusaders, Warlocks, Pirates, and Ninjas. Each faction has its own cards and combinations that allow for synergy and strategy in every battle. In addition to a single player campaign mode, players can participate in multiplayer matches (live or asynchronous) and Draft mode.
With frequent content updates, an active independent developer, and a stance against pay-to-win, Cards and Castles promises a long lasting and engaging strategy CCG experience.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 10, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bit Mass
- Publisher: Bit Mass
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Steam, iOS, Android
- +Frequent updates.
- +Clever blend of CCG and grid-based strategy.
- +Single player campaign with story.
- -Connection errors and glitches frequently reported.
- -Easy to obtain overpowered cards with real cash.
- -Ratio of earning currency to purchase game content is steep.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: 1000 MHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- HDD: 200 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Red Awakening Teases Kickstarter
- Domino Effect Ltd. has released a new ‘work in progress’ gameplay video for Red Awakening, its team-based multiplayer stealth action game.
- Allods Online previews 2.0.02 changes
- Allods Online is launching officially on April 26 with a major update, and they're previewing the major changes in the patch today.
- Perfect World Announces Release of Elemental Kingdoms on the App Store
- Perfect World Entertainment announced that Elemental Kingdoms is available to download on mobile devices. Elemental Kingdoms is the ultimate s...