Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Announces Soban Fleet Pack
Blackbird Interactive and Gearbox Entertainment are proud to announce the new SOBAN FLEET PACK, coming to players of Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak on March 22, 2016.
Priced at $6.99, players will get access to new units, weapons, and more through this DLC pack. The new content can be purchased here.
The new DLC package contains the new playable fleet, Kiith Soban, to multiplayer and skirmish modes in Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak. The Soban Fleet includes an all new CARRIER, RAILGUN, BASERUNNER and BATTLECRUISER.
- New Soban Carrier Captain VO
- New Soban voice processing
- Unique Soban Textures for all units
- Microwave Emitter – a new top tier weapon that will deploy deadly microwave radiation to a targeted area, damaging any enemy units while they’re in the AOE field.
- Armed Logistics Modules – Soban armed logistics modules have a short-range defense system that slows and damages nearby enemies. Additionally, the Soban Carrier can redirect power to increase launch distance, rate-of-fire, and damage capability of these modules.
- Defensive Railguns – The Soban Carrier does not use smaller calibre point-defense cannons. Instead, it has railguns for defense.
- Multi-Phase Railgun Turrets – Soban Battlecruisers have been outfitted with dual railgun turrets in place of standard cannons.
- Targeting Jammer – A new ability that allows Soban baserunners to disable weapons in a target area.
- Mark Target Ability – Soban Railguns can paint a target within range, helping friendly units to do more damage while the mark is active.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darwin Project Major Customization Update Available on PC
- Starting today on the PC version of The Darwin Project, players can expand the contents of their dressing room by adding over 200 cosmetics.
- Bigpoint Presents Myrdosch for Drakensang Online
- The highly-anticipated Myrdosch expansion to the beloved online RPG provides the dedicated legions of Drakensang enthusiasts with yet another ...
- Camelot Unchained 9th Archetype Revealed as Pure Healers
- Pure Healers are going to be VERY STRONG compared to what you will typically see a healer capable of in an MMORPG.