Camelot Unchained Announces New Stretch Goal and Engineer
Today, City State Entertainment made two important announcements for Camelot Unchained.
The first is the next stretch goal for Camelot Unchained: new Realm Honors. This stretch goal would add new cosmetic-only items to the game as rewards for RvR success, including flags, statues, fountains, and much more, some geared for C.U.B.E. and some meant to be worn. The goal is meant to be finished by launch if funded. CSE also notes that this may be a two-part Stretch goal, with more realm rewards that are non-cosmetic and will be released later as an extender pack for the game. More information is available here.
CSE has also announced that it has hired Kevin Bray, former Senior Programmer at Riot Games. Hiring additional engineers was part of a previous stretch goal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online’s founder packs launched
- Sandbox Interactive, the team behind the cross-platform sandbox MMO Albion Online, are moving into the next stage of development and releasing...
- PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS Hits 2 Million Sold
- Bluehole Inc. announced today that PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG) has sold more than two million copies on Steam.
- Marvel Heroes Introduces Team Ups
- Marvel Heroes introduces a new game feature, Team Ups, which lets players pair up with their favorite heroes to assist them.