Camelot Unchained Announces New Stretch Goal and Engineer
Today, City State Entertainment made two important announcements for Camelot Unchained.
The first is the next stretch goal for Camelot Unchained: new Realm Honors. This stretch goal would add new cosmetic-only items to the game as rewards for RvR success, including flags, statues, fountains, and much more, some geared for C.U.B.E. and some meant to be worn. The goal is meant to be finished by launch if funded. CSE also notes that this may be a two-part Stretch goal, with more realm rewards that are non-cosmetic and will be released later as an extender pack for the game. More information is available here.
CSE has also announced that it has hired Kevin Bray, former Senior Programmer at Riot Games. Hiring additional engineers was part of a previous stretch goal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wulin: New Expansion for August
- Age of Wulin will release a new expansion on 25th August, named “Chapter 7: Awakening”.
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island Officially Launches on Steam
- Hero Defense - Haunted Island exits Steam Early Access today to officially release on the Steam store!
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Now Available on Xbox One
- Four free expansions* for Neverwinter – Elemental Evil, Fury of the Feywild, Shadowmantle and Curse of Icewind Dale - are now available.