Camelot Unchained Announces New Stretch Goal and Engineer
Today, City State Entertainment made two important announcements for Camelot Unchained.
The first is the next stretch goal for Camelot Unchained: new Realm Honors. This stretch goal would add new cosmetic-only items to the game as rewards for RvR success, including flags, statues, fountains, and much more, some geared for C.U.B.E. and some meant to be worn. The goal is meant to be finished by launch if funded. CSE also notes that this may be a two-part Stretch goal, with more realm rewards that are non-cosmetic and will be released later as an extender pack for the game. More information is available here.
CSE has also announced that it has hired Kevin Bray, former Senior Programmer at Riot Games. Hiring additional engineers was part of a previous stretch goal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Das Tal: Now Greenlit on Steam
- Fairytale Distillery received word from Valve that their PvP-focussed Sandbox MMORPG, ‘Das Tal’, has received the support it needed from t...
- SMITE Patch 3.7 Preview - Grim Weaver
- Visual rework to match last year's Arachne skill rework in patch 3.7 - Grim Weaver.
- Vindictus Season 2 Episode 2 Extra Content Update Now Live
- Nexon's fast-paced MMO Vindictus keeps the action coming with its Season 2 Episode 2 content update. The latest installation features Pan...