Camelot Unchained Announces New Stretch Goal and Engineer
Today, City State Entertainment made two important announcements for Camelot Unchained.
The first is the next stretch goal for Camelot Unchained: new Realm Honors. This stretch goal would add new cosmetic-only items to the game as rewards for RvR success, including flags, statues, fountains, and much more, some geared for C.U.B.E. and some meant to be worn. The goal is meant to be finished by launch if funded. CSE also notes that this may be a two-part Stretch goal, with more realm rewards that are non-cosmetic and will be released later as an extender pack for the game. More information is available here.
CSE has also announced that it has hired Kevin Bray, former Senior Programmer at Riot Games. Hiring additional engineers was part of a previous stretch goal.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arctic Combat Introduces New Content And Partners With Microsoft
- Webzen announced and updated new contents for Arctic Combat, plus revealed new details on their partnership with Microsoft.
- Neverwinter Teases PvP Updates in State of the Game Video
- Neverwinter talks PvP balancing, new stats, new gear tiers, and more in their February State of the Game.
- Guardians of Ember Releases Act V
- Action MMORPG Guardians of Ember unlocks Act V and offers players hours of exciting new content.