*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Camelot Unchained is an Arthurian fantasy MMORPG from City State Entertainment and Mark Jacobs, founder of Mythic Entertainment and known for his development of Dark Age of Camelot. Camelot Unchained offers the three factions of Arthurian, Tuatha De Danann, and Viking, and focuses on Realm-vs-Realm, housing, and a player economy, along with crafting and other features.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: CityState Games
- Publisher: CityState Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Revolutionary Character Customization
- +Three Distinct Factions each featuring multiple gameplay impacting classes.
- +Sandbox world built and driven by players.
- +Industry veteran development team
- -PvP only focused MMO has limited appeal.
- -Graphics style may be too old school
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ShiFu: New Free Ingots System And More Released
- ShiFu: New Free Ingots System And More Released - 2 New Systems, the Liquor Match and 3V3 Cross-server Arena
- Marvel Heroes: First Year Anniversary Review
- I have to re-emphasize, looking at the game with fresh eyes from now and looking back at the Beta/Opening, it feels like an all-new game.
- Wakfu F2P Review
- MMOHuts checks out the now F2P turn-based MMORPG, Wakfu, and find its unique take on the genre still refreshing.