Camelot Unchained is an Arthurian fantasy MMORPG from City State Entertainment and Mark Jacobs, founder of Mythic Entertainment and known for his development of Dark Age of Camelot. Camelot Unchained offers the three factions of Arthurian, Tuatha De Danann, and Viking, and focuses on Realm-vs-Realm, housing, and a player economy, along with crafting and other features.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jun 15, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: CityState Games
- Publisher: CityState Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Revolutionary Character Customization
- +Three Distinct Factions each featuring multiple gameplay impacting classes.
- +Sandbox world built and driven by players.
- +Industry veteran development team
- -PvP only focused MMO has limited appeal.
- -Graphics style may be too old school
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribes Ascend out of beta
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced the official launch of Tribes: Ascend.
- Warframe: Tethra's Doom Now on PS4
- Digital Extremes releases its latest major update to Warframe on PlayStation 4, including Rhino Prime, Tethra's Doom, Hijack, and Grineer...
- Darkfall Unholy Wars: DeadEye School from the Skirmisher Role
- Continuing from last week, we have a short video for you showcasing the Deadeye school from the Skirmisher role. A Deadeye is extremely skille...