Call of Duty Will Return to San Diego Comic Con
Call of Duty® is returning to Comic-Con! On July 21st, Activision and Infinity Ward, along with Kinda Funny’s Greg Miller will take fans behind-the scenes of the rich narrative in Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare. The 60-minute panel will debut never-before-seen footage from the game’s all-new story and unpack the creative process of crafting the campaign. Members of the studio and cast will share new details and provide a glimpse into the ‘making-of’ the unforgettable journey players will undertake when Infinite Warfare launches worldwide this November 4th.
- The panel will take place on Thursday, July 21st at 1:00pm in room 6BCF. Panelists include:
- Taylor Kurosaki, Narrative Director at Infinity Ward
- Jeff Negus, Director of Photography at Infinity Ward
- Brian Bloom (The A-Team, Once Upon a Time in America)
- Jamie Gray Hyder (True Blood, Graceland)
- David Harewood (Supergirl, Blood Diamond)
- Jeffrey Nordling (Sully, Big Little Lies)
Additionally, panel attendees will receive a limited edition, hand-numbered Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare lithograph poster with special finishing treatments. The poster was created in partnership with Mondo (www.mondotees.com) and drawn by artist Matt Taylor (www.matttaylor.co.uk).
Articles You May Enjoy
- World Guild Championship begins in Archlord
- Players may now pre-register for the World Guild Championship in Archlord.
- Darwin Project Launches onto Steam Early Access/Xbox Game Preview in March
- The Alpha and Beta tests were brutal enough, but it's almost time to fight on a new platform!