Global eSports Management Adds Nearly 30 eSports Pros to Roster
Global eSports Management (GEM) today launched their full-service organization to provide talent services to eSports professionals. GEM’s primary services include eSports talent representation, sales, marketing and consulting. Management is available to everyone from competitive gamers and coaches to shoutcasters and commentators.
The eSports industry is experiencing explosive growth as live streams of matches, events and personal streams set viewership records. Top players are achieving celebrity status, and live events all over the world are selling out large arenas. With this explosion of viewership, a loyal fan base and burgeoning consumer interest, major sponsors are recognizing the value in marketing to the eSports industry. To capitalize on this interest, GEM works to create innovative new revenue streams for their clients.
For more information on GEM please visit www.gem.gg
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Ragnarok - Asunder Is Now Available on Mobile Devices
- A new fantasy Action MMORPG has risen from the minds of Yoozoo Games, and that's Rise of Ragnarok - Asunder.
- TERA's Phantom Keep Update Brings Revamped Dungeons to PC
- TERA has a new update coming to PC in the form of "Phantom's Keep", which goes live on July 12th.
- SMITE Patch Talk: 4.16: Summer Knockout
- This isn't the biggest patch of the Summer of SMITE, but certainly one of my favorites for a few reasons.