Global eSports Management Adds Nearly 30 eSports Pros to Roster
Global eSports Management (GEM) today launched their full-service organization to provide talent services to eSports professionals. GEM’s primary services include eSports talent representation, sales, marketing and consulting. Management is available to everyone from competitive gamers and coaches to shoutcasters and commentators.
The eSports industry is experiencing explosive growth as live streams of matches, events and personal streams set viewership records. Top players are achieving celebrity status, and live events all over the world are selling out large arenas. With this explosion of viewership, a loyal fan base and burgeoning consumer interest, major sponsors are recognizing the value in marketing to the eSports industry. To capitalize on this interest, GEM works to create innovative new revenue streams for their clients.
For more information on GEM please visit www.gem.gg
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robots to Receive Massive Makeover. Odd as that Sounds.
- The team behind Guns and Robots is proud to announce that their free-to-play shooter is going through complete makeover that will take place i...
- Ironsight Reveals a Major Update with Battle Pass, Ranked Mode and More
- Ironsight has a new update on the way from gamigo, that plans on adding quite a few new features and additions.
- SMITE Cernunnos God in Review
- Come and feast, a voice calls from SMITE. It is the voice of Cernunnos.