Black Desert Online Launches Newest Class, Shai
Black Desert Online‘s 18th playable class is now available on Xbox One and PC, and it’s the first support class – Shai. Focused on life skills and support, they bring a new way to approach this MMORPG on both platforms. In addition, there is a trio of new donkeys available, Derome, Cherose, and Vallet. These offer special benefits to Shai, as they are her special interest. Shai can also sit reverse in the saddle, and to celebrate her release, a Mount EXP +50% boost event will take place, starting after today (June 26th)’s maintenance.
The release of Shai also sees a special event where players can decide how to play Shai by choosing one of ‘three given paths’. These paths correspond to the archetypal playstyles that are unique to Black Desert Online and offer players a more thematic approach to begin a new adventure. Shai herself specializes in aiding her allies, though she can protect herself with her huge Florang. She can heal and offer other beneficial effects and should make PVP and PVE alike interesting.
Related to the leveling of new characters is the still ongoing event where users can earn a free copy of Black Desert Online by reaching level 50 and by logging into the game at least seven days during the event period that starts today and ends on the 10th of July. Finally, for adventurers who weren’t able to participate in the Shai pre-launch customization event, Pearl Abyss is launching a new event. Today until July 3, players can create and level up a Shai character to Lv 30 to receive accessories, in-game items, exclusive titles and currency.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hades' Star Post-Launch Revisit and Interview
- Andreas Papathanasis, game developer at Parallel Space, invited me to return to Hades’ Star to see how the game has changed and grown.
- Knight's Fable: Scorpion Mount Now Available
- One of the best mounts in Knight’s Fable made its long awaited debut on the latest update on 11.26, the day before Thanksgiving. Scorpio is ...
- Shaiya Expansion Pack The Relic of Mystra Released
- This week a new patch called The Relic of Mystra has been introduced for Aeria Game's free MMMORPG Shaiya which adds a bunch of new conte...