Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare is a buy to play first-person shooter developed by ACTIVISION for Xbox One, PS4, and PC and is slated for release on November 4, 2016. In this installment of the Call of Duty franchise players will get to experience all three of the game modes that have come to identify the series: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies.
In Campaign players will get to experience a return to franchise’s military roots, giving the Campaign an overall gritty experience that has expanded further than any other Call of Duty has thus far. Players will get to follow along with a classic story that highlights the trials and tribulations of grand scale warfare, but this time humans couldn’t simply keep their conflict restricted to Earth. Humanity is now in the space age and as such, much of the game’s story and combat will revolve around our solar system.
This Call of Duty will be more frantic than ever, placing an emphasis on high intensity combat in Multiplayer matches. Much of the combat engagement will take place on the front-lines and the game’s Multiplayer maps have been designed to leverage this, submerging players in chaotic, fast-paced conflicts.
Fans of Zombies are sure to not be disappointed either! This new Zombies mode will completely thrill players that love co-op gameplay and give them yet another exciting Zombies narrative full of mystery, wonder, and most importantly all of the stressful zombie encounters you could ever ask for.
Whether your preference is singleplayer, co-operative, or multiplayer gameplay fear not! Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare has you covered with its three diverse game modes and action-packed gameplay.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Nov 04, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: ACTIVISION
- Publisher: ACTIVISION
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: In Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare players will get to experience all three of the game modes that have come to identify the series: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies. This iteration of Call of Duty will also place an emphasis on high-intensity, action-packed encounters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlas Reactor Insider Beta Preview
- There have been several changes made from alpha to beta, mostly centered on improving things the community thought could use some tweaking.
- Games of Glory Secures Funding, Cancels Kickstarter
- Lightbulb Crew, an independent game studio currently developing its first title, has gotten commitments of additional financing in order to fu...
- Warframe Records Record-Breaking Viewership and Raises 250,000 for Charity
- TennoCon's fourth-annual event sold out their venue, and set viewership records, and highlighted the growth of Warframe.