Bless Online: Peninsular War Battleground Live Today
An update rolled out to Bless Online today, featuring a 15v15 PVP Battleground, “The Peninsular War”. 15 players from each faction will team up to offer the chance at a battleground that brings combat and strategy to Bless Online and for a small amount of players at a time. Regardless of which faction wins, both sides receive Combat Points (700 for Victory, 100 for Defeat), and additional rewards can be acquired by completing daily quests (once per day). Successfully completing the Daily Quest offers 300 Combat Points, and failing the quest gives 35 Participation Points. Combat Points can be used to purchase items in the Special Currency Shop and is just the beginning of adding new content on a regular basis.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Edda Starts Second Closed Beta
- New content and features debut in the second closed beta for Legend of Edda: Vengeance, running February 14-25.
- Escape from Tarkov Reveals The Hideout
- A new feature for Escape from Tarkov called ‘The Hideout’ will be available during open beta testing in Fall 2017.
- JetX Steam Demo Code Giveaway
- We've partnered with Singularity Lab to give away Demo Codes for their upcoming Arcade Racing VR/PC title, JetX.