Bless Online: Peninsular War Battleground Live Today
An update rolled out to Bless Online today, featuring a 15v15 PVP Battleground, “The Peninsular War”. 15 players from each faction will team up to offer the chance at a battleground that brings combat and strategy to Bless Online and for a small amount of players at a time. Regardless of which faction wins, both sides receive Combat Points (700 for Victory, 100 for Defeat), and additional rewards can be acquired by completing daily quests (once per day). Successfully completing the Daily Quest offers 300 Combat Points, and failing the quest gives 35 Participation Points. Combat Points can be used to purchase items in the Special Currency Shop and is just the beginning of adding new content on a regular basis.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lord of the Rings Online Revenue Doubles Since Going F2P
- Revenues for The Lord of the Rings Online have doubled since the formerly subscription based MMORPG went free to play.
- Anime-Inspired Onmyoji coming to West in Closed Beta
- NetEase's Onmyoji has over 200 million downloads worldwide, and is very popular in Asia with gorgeous 3D graphics and hot PVP/PVE content...
- Death Stair - PAX South 2016
- As a runner, your mainly reliant on your ability to dodge and keep moving, though some perks are promised to make your life just a bit easier.