Bless Online: Peninsular War Battleground Live Today
An update rolled out to Bless Online today, featuring a 15v15 PVP Battleground, “The Peninsular War”. 15 players from each faction will team up to offer the chance at a battleground that brings combat and strategy to Bless Online and for a small amount of players at a time. Regardless of which faction wins, both sides receive Combat Points (700 for Victory, 100 for Defeat), and additional rewards can be acquired by completing daily quests (once per day). Successfully completing the Daily Quest offers 300 Combat Points, and failing the quest gives 35 Participation Points. Combat Points can be used to purchase items in the Special Currency Shop and is just the beginning of adding new content on a regular basis.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Patch 5.15 Reworks Fiora
- Riot Games has revealed a new patch for League of Legends featuring a full makeover for Fiora including a brand new kit.
- Sweet Tooth Takes Up a New Sport In Rocket League On July 7th
- Sweet Tooth, the iconic ice cream truck of Twisted Metal® fame, will be exclusively playable on the PlayStation 4 version of Rocket League.
- Ship of Heroes Discusses Milestone Schedules
- The Ship of Heroes team has received a lot of questions concerning the pros and cons of showing the milestone schedule that they publish.