Bless Online: Peninsular War Battleground Live Today
An update rolled out to Bless Online today, featuring a 15v15 PVP Battleground, “The Peninsular War”. 15 players from each faction will team up to offer the chance at a battleground that brings combat and strategy to Bless Online and for a small amount of players at a time. Regardless of which faction wins, both sides receive Combat Points (700 for Victory, 100 for Defeat), and additional rewards can be acquired by completing daily quests (once per day). Successfully completing the Daily Quest offers 300 Combat Points, and failing the quest gives 35 Participation Points. Combat Points can be used to purchase items in the Special Currency Shop and is just the beginning of adding new content on a regular basis.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlerite Royale Release Date Revealed
- Stunlock Studios are proud to announce that the Steam Early Access of Battlerite Royale is scheduled for September 26th.
- R2Games Announces Yitien Beta
- R2 Games is now starting beta for its oriental themed MMORPG, Yitien.
- RaiderZ Introduces Assassin Class with Huge Update
- Not only is the new Assassin class arriving at last, but plenty of new challenges have arrived along with it for veteran players to test their...