Bless Online: Peninsular War Battleground Live Today
An update rolled out to Bless Online today, featuring a 15v15 PVP Battleground, “The Peninsular War”. 15 players from each faction will team up to offer the chance at a battleground that brings combat and strategy to Bless Online and for a small amount of players at a time. Regardless of which faction wins, both sides receive Combat Points (700 for Victory, 100 for Defeat), and additional rewards can be acquired by completing daily quests (once per day). Successfully completing the Daily Quest offers 300 Combat Points, and failing the quest gives 35 Participation Points. Combat Points can be used to purchase items in the Special Currency Shop and is just the beginning of adding new content on a regular basis.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Block N Load Goes Free to Play Today
- Jagex Games Studio is proud to announce that with today’s significant update for Block N Load, the game is now free to play.
- SWTOR: Knights of the Fallen Empire Press Event Preview
- Fans of SWTOR will be delighted to know that Knights of the Fallen Empire is part of Bioware’s much touted return to story telling form.
- Burndown is Now Available in Steam Early Access
- A new Battle Royale title has hit Steam's Early Access program in the form of Burndown.