Closers Reveal New Playable Character Joining the Wolf Dogs in April
Today, En Masse Entertainment announced the winner of the ‘Tina vs. Harpy’ community event for Closers. The battle robot Tina will be the newest member of the Wolf Dogs team, as of April 3rd. Tina is a battle robot created to harness the awesome energies of Phase Power. For over a decade, she has served as a Trainer’s aide but also puts her excellent skills to work in the field. Her unique control of Phase Power makes her a long-range character, and she’s particularly skilled against airborne opponents. In addition to her sharpshooting expertise, she can access imaginary space to summon various weapons as needed for any combat situation. Though the real winner should have, of course, been Harpy.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: The Queen’s Speech Update Arrives Next Tuesday
- The celebration of Queen Jennah’s rule continues in Divinity’s Reach!
- WildStar: Details of Bay of Betrayal Revealed
- Carbine revealed new details about Bay of Betrayal, a new Adventure coming in Invasion: Nexus, and currently playable on the PTR.
- Neverwinter Cloaked Ascendancy Dev Interview w/ Chantelle Tatum
- Recently, I sat down with Chantelle Tatum, Systems Designer for Neverwinter.