R.O.H.A.N.: VENGEANCE Open Beta Has Begun
R.O.H.A.N. VENGEANCE has officially started their Open Beta Testing as of yesterday (May 31st 2018), and the client can be found in a link below. R.O.H.A.N. is a fantasy MMORPG with a variety of character races – Human, Elf, Half-Elf, Dhan, Dekan, and Giant, and none of them are gender-locked. The MMORPG is PvP-oriented, with a manga-inspired design and art style. It also boasts a variety of innovative features, such as being able to teleport instantly to a player who killed you to get a rematch. The first Southeast Asia version will allow players to gain loads of experience, with the speed server offering 500% Exp Boost, 200% Drop Boost, 70% Forge Boost, 540% Refine Boost, 70% Enhance Boost, 50% Reinforce Boost and a special item mall price.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight Age Launches Boss Pupae Update
- Joymax has launched the first major update for its newest MMO, Knight Age.
- Shards of War: New Sci-Fi MOBA revealed
- Bigpoint, a leading global developer and publisher of online games, announces the release of Shards of War. The beta phase of the world'...
- Star Trek Online Console Captains Gain Clearance to Season 14 Soon
- The official date for Console Captains in Star Trek Online for Season 14: Emergence is November 14!