Blade & Soul: Rise of the Gunslinger Update is live
The latest update to go live for Blade & Soul introduces an all-new class, the Gunslinger; a duel-wielding offensive monster that glides through the air via grappling hooks and unleashes incredible damage upon his foes. They are primarily a single-target DPS class that requires knowledge of intricate gunfire combos along with a reloading mechanic to deal flame or shadow based damage. Ideal for PVP and PVE, they are easy-to-learn but hard-to-master, ideal for newcomers or veterans alike. But that’s not all! Along with this, Blade & Soul: Rise of the Gunslinger update will also include a total overhaul to the crafting system, the return of the Tower of Memory and so much more.
Find out more about the update and the Gunslinger in our PAX preview video!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Epic Seven Releases Renovated Summon System
- Epic Seven's latest update arrived yesterday, and with it came a revamp to the game's Summon System.
- Limited Free Trial Announced for Company of Heroes 2: The British Forces
- During the exclusive Steam trial, which is set to take place just before the final game’s release, up to 55,000 players will get hands-on.
- Warframe 2015: Year in Review
- So 2015 has come and gone, and Digital Extremes closed out another successful year for their highly praised F2P co-op title: Warframe.