Blade & Soul: Rise of the Gunslinger Update is live
The latest update to go live for Blade & Soul introduces an all-new class, the Gunslinger; a duel-wielding offensive monster that glides through the air via grappling hooks and unleashes incredible damage upon his foes. They are primarily a single-target DPS class that requires knowledge of intricate gunfire combos along with a reloading mechanic to deal flame or shadow based damage. Ideal for PVP and PVE, they are easy-to-learn but hard-to-master, ideal for newcomers or veterans alike. But that’s not all! Along with this, Blade & Soul: Rise of the Gunslinger update will also include a total overhaul to the crafting system, the return of the Tower of Memory and so much more.
Find out more about the update and the Gunslinger in our PAX preview video!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Mobile Launches in North America Today
- Perfect World Games launched their reimagined classic MMO in North America today, with Perfect World Mobile.
- Geneshift Review
- What was one of the best things about the late 80s, early 90s? No, not the music, the amazing action films, food… No, it’s the arcades!
- Omnimon Arrives in Digimon Masters
- Joymax has announced another update this week - new content for Digimon Masters Online.