Blade & Soul: Rise of the Gunslinger Update is live
The latest update to go live for Blade & Soul introduces an all-new class, the Gunslinger; a duel-wielding offensive monster that glides through the air via grappling hooks and unleashes incredible damage upon his foes. They are primarily a single-target DPS class that requires knowledge of intricate gunfire combos along with a reloading mechanic to deal flame or shadow based damage. Ideal for PVP and PVE, they are easy-to-learn but hard-to-master, ideal for newcomers or veterans alike. But that’s not all! Along with this, Blade & Soul: Rise of the Gunslinger update will also include a total overhaul to the crafting system, the return of the Tower of Memory and so much more.
Find out more about the update and the Gunslinger in our PAX preview video!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Act of Aggression: New Details Revealed
- Act of Aggression - the new RTS from Wargame creator Eugen Systems - pulls heavy inspiration from other RTS titles hailing from the nineties a...
- Dota 2 - New Bloom Festival Review
- Firstly, while this year’s event goes by the same name as last year’s New Bloom Festival, only the Chinese theme remains the same. It is n...
- MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore now available on Steam Early Access
- Rainbow Studios and Nordic Games announced the release of MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore on Steam Early Access today.