Space Justice Is Now Available for iOS and Android Devices
My.Com has a Co-Op vertical-scrolling space shooter now on mobile devices worldwide – Space Justice. My.com worked together with IT Territory to bring this shooter to both iOS and Android Devices. Set in the 23rd century, players take command of an elite space force, out to save the galaxy through base building and classic arcade bullet hell action. It offers a variety of modes and spaceships to collect, Space Justice is now officially live everywhere. Space Justice has rich graphics and 3D galactic backgrounds to enjoy, while players tackle exciting, challenging missions. Whether they join a wingman or fly with their own squad, Space Justice is cross-platform between the two brands, allowing everyone to join in on the fun.
- Re-imagined Shoot ’em up Arcade Gameplay: Experience a brand-new way to enjoy classic vertical scrolling shooter action. Galactic theatres of war presented in 3D, gameplay with outstanding controls and pumping retro wave beats will keep you immersed in fast-paced space battles!
- Single Player and Co-op campaign: Dozens of missions unveil an epic story about saving the galaxy from an unknown alien force. The campaign includes swarms of alien vessels, tricky bosses and more to outwit and gun down as you fly your deadly fighter through overwhelming odds. Co-op adds an extra layer of tactics by allowing you to unite in space combat with a wingman by your side. Combine the right abilities and coordinate your attack to bring down most powerful enemies.
- Base building and Raiding (PvP): Welcome to the bridge of your very own Battlecruiser! Upgrade and enhance your base, your space fleet and research new weapons, drones and gadgets. Select the right pilot for each mission; make use of each race’s strengths in merciless space combat. Enter the player versus player mode and plunder enemy cruisers for resources, shooting down all that resist! Play hard, but never leave your own Battlecruiser unprotected – lure your enemies into traps and ensure your resources are well secured!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Set to Go Under the Sea
- Wargaming, inspired by the interest in their upcoming naval team arena battler, World of Warships, has decided to take the next step.
- Faeria: The Fall of Everlife DLC is Now Available
- Abrakam's digital card game Faeria recently released a new expansion on PC, "Fall of Everlife", which will add 40 new cards to ...
- Camelot Unchained's Alpha Has Started
- Today, City State Entertainment has announced the launch of Alpha One for its upcoming MMO, Camelot Unchained.