Space Justice Is Now Available for iOS and Android Devices
My.Com has a Co-Op vertical-scrolling space shooter now on mobile devices worldwide – Space Justice. My.com worked together with IT Territory to bring this shooter to both iOS and Android Devices. Set in the 23rd century, players take command of an elite space force, out to save the galaxy through base building and classic arcade bullet hell action. It offers a variety of modes and spaceships to collect, Space Justice is now officially live everywhere. Space Justice has rich graphics and 3D galactic backgrounds to enjoy, while players tackle exciting, challenging missions. Whether they join a wingman or fly with their own squad, Space Justice is cross-platform between the two brands, allowing everyone to join in on the fun.
- Re-imagined Shoot ’em up Arcade Gameplay: Experience a brand-new way to enjoy classic vertical scrolling shooter action. Galactic theatres of war presented in 3D, gameplay with outstanding controls and pumping retro wave beats will keep you immersed in fast-paced space battles!
- Single Player and Co-op campaign: Dozens of missions unveil an epic story about saving the galaxy from an unknown alien force. The campaign includes swarms of alien vessels, tricky bosses and more to outwit and gun down as you fly your deadly fighter through overwhelming odds. Co-op adds an extra layer of tactics by allowing you to unite in space combat with a wingman by your side. Combine the right abilities and coordinate your attack to bring down most powerful enemies.
- Base building and Raiding (PvP): Welcome to the bridge of your very own Battlecruiser! Upgrade and enhance your base, your space fleet and research new weapons, drones and gadgets. Select the right pilot for each mission; make use of each race’s strengths in merciless space combat. Enter the player versus player mode and plunder enemy cruisers for resources, shooting down all that resist! Play hard, but never leave your own Battlecruiser unprotected – lure your enemies into traps and ensure your resources are well secured!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge begins "Friends & Family" Alpha test for English Server
- Finally, some good news from Trion Worlds regarding the English version of ArcheAge has come to light. The North America/Europe version of Arc...
- Age of Wushu Announces North American Debut
- Snail Game has announced that Age of Wushu will soon launch in North America.
- SMITE Patch Talk: 4.16: Summer Knockout
- This isn't the biggest patch of the Summer of SMITE, but certainly one of my favorites for a few reasons.