Lineage II: Release Date for Infinite Odyssey Expansion Announced
NCSOFT®, the world’s premier publisher and developer of massively multiplayer online games, today announced an April 22, 2015 release date for Infinite Odyssey, the next content expansion for Lineage II, one of the longest-running MMOs in history and flagship title for NCSOFT.
The story continues with Leona Blackbird and the Blackbird Army walking into an ambush by Embryo forces. Across the continent, strike teams attack the Blackbird Army division, slaughtering them or taking them prisoner. Enraged and determined, Leona sets out to visit the battlefields where the Blackbird Army battled Embryo in order to discover their whereabouts. She surveys scenes of intense fighting, finding no helpful clues until she discovers a soldier who barely escaped. Traumatized, he tells Leona what little he can. Based on the intel she’s gathered, Leona and her team depart for the location of the Embryo stronghold.
Infinite Odyssey launches as part of Lineage II’s 11th Anniversary, and demonstrates NCSOFT’s strong commitment to creating new content for its most venerated franchise. Key content includes:
· Level Cap Removed – For more than 10 years players have worked towards reaching level cap, where characters would be most powerful. Now players will be able to achieve level 100 and beyond, taking PvP to a whole new dimension.
· New Skills – With the level cap removal comes new skills for players to learn and master, making them even more powerful than before. As a result of a recent contest, select skills will be named by members of the Lineage community.
· New Zones – Two new zones, Atelia Fortress and the Garden of Spirits, will become available to players who meet the level requirements. These new zones are designed to test heroes to their utmost, and will prove to be a challenge for even the most seasoned veterans.
· The New Raid Boss – Kelbim, the ruler of the Atelia Fortress, will be one of the greatest challenges the heroes of Aden have ever faced. Armed with a sword forged from the Seal of Calamity and powerful dark iron wings, he is ready to battle anyone who dares to challenge him.
Visit www.lineage2.com for more details on the expansion and the results of the Name that Skill contest.
Articles You May Enjoy
- STO Delta Rising Press Preview
- The Voyager itself is beautiful, and the worlds are incredibly well designed. From the level increase (50-60), interesting stealth gameplay fo...
- Thief Class Debuts in Dark Blood
- Outspark has officially launched the Thief class for Dark Blood as of December 13.
- Knights Fight Launches Major Update
- Recently, tapfuns Game has launched a major new version update for its popular mobile RPG, Knights Fight.