Black Prophecy stress test this weekend
Black Prophecy will be running a stress test (designed to push its servers to the limits) for its North American version of the game between this Thursday, May 26, until Sunday, May 29.
The test invite is being sent out to all previous closed beta testers, and participants in this test will receive an in-game gift at launch. While this isn’t an open invitation, it may be an indication that Black Prophecy’s North American servers may be launching open beta soon.
Black Prophecy is published by gamigo, which also publishes King of Kings 3, Loong, and Golfstar.
Black Prophecy Gameplay Screenshot
gamigo To Stress Test Black Prophecy’s U.S. Servers
All Players Who Login Between Thursday, May 26 and Sunday, May 29 Will Receive A Free Gift At Launch
Hamburg-May 25, 2011-Leading Publisher of MMO games, gamigo, announced today that it will begin stress-testing the North American servers for its highly-anticipated MMOG, Black Prophecy
(http://blackprophecy.com/) tomorrow, Thursday, May 26th. gamigo is inviting all players who were part of the recent closed beta to login and help stress test the servers starting tomorrow through Sunday, May 29th. All players who login during this time will receive a special gift at launch. Below is an invitation and instructions on how Black Prophecy fans can join in on the stress test this weekend!
You are receiving this notice because you have previously been chosen to participate in the Black Prophecy U.S. closed beta program. Many changes have been made and new things have been implemented since the start of the beta and we would like to invite you to take another look at Black Prophecy.
If you do not remember your game account details you can look them up here in your gamigo master account:
The latest U.S. beta client can be downloaded here:
You can check out what has changed, meet other testers and provide feedback about the beta here:
We are looking forward to see you in-game again!
-The Black Prophecy Team
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2015 Day 3 Recap Pt 1 - SW Battlefront, BattleCry, Bierzerkers, and Torchlight Mobile!
- Day 3 is what separates the men from the boys in the gauntlet that is E3.
- Prominence Poker Launches on Xbox One on August 16
- 505 Games and indie studio Pipeworks have announced that Prominence Poker will be available on Xbox One on August 16.
- Battle of Toys: Arcade Brawler Launches on iOS
- TinyBytes Games, a studio comprised of industry veterans that are committed to bringing fun-filled games to mobile devices globally, announced...