Steam Greenlight page for “TUG” now live
Nerd Kingdom has announced that their Steam Greenlight page for TUG is now live. TUG is a single and multiplayer open-world sandbox RPG using emerging technology and social sciences to directly involve players in the game’s design.
Nerd Kingdom is a collaborative of social scientists, economists, artists, and developers exploring new frontiers in technology and design.
Users can join TUG’s early access program and help support the game’s development. All money raised from donations and sales goes directly into supporting the game’s ongoing development, and towards funding our stretch goals.
For more information, visit http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=220041725
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skylancer launches open beta
- Alaplaya has announced the start of open beta for its new browser-based strategy game, Skylancer: Battle for Horizon.
- Prius Online Returns as Arcane Saga
- Netmarble will be offering Arcane Saga, a redesign of Prius Online, in the first half of 2013.
- Divinity: Dragon Commander Review
- Politics has always been a draw and a hindrance on the gaming industry. And no I’m not talking about congressional policies crafted by old w...