Age of Wushu Expansion Trailer Revealed: Become Legends
Information from E3 is coming in at full force for the new Age of Wushu expansion, Legends of Mount Hua, including a brand new trailer. Check out the video and more expansion details below:
Mount Hua Competition
The top players on each server fight amongst each other for special titles, costumes, and the famed Heavenly Sword. Let the world of Jianghu know of your name and have them tremble at your might.
A new instance takes players all over China through 5 different story lines, each with significantly different gameplay. Includes the Wulin Line, Village Line, Defender Line, and 2 other unannounced.
Sixteen Prefectures Battle Arena
Experience huge 80+ player battles in this new Battle Arena. With multiple ways to gain victory, different tasks to accomplish for each player, and various difficulties, use your own power to make a difference.
Ultimate Scroll Skills
Add new and deadly skills to your arsenal. Available only from each school’s instance, these skills are guarded by powerful bosses, but defeat them and your domination of Jianghu will be that much closer.
Marriage in Age of Wushu is a grand occasion that is celebrated by lavish parties, parades, and fanfare. It’s more than just a simple bonding between characters though, as players can receive new skills, titles, mounts, and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Requiem: Rise of the Reaver Out Now
- WarpPortal launches its major Rise of the Reaver update for Requiem, signifying a new chapter in the game's development.
- League of Angels III Debuts a Third Mythic Hero
- Victoria and Athena were the first Mythic Heroes added to League of Angels III - but they will soon be joined by Tabitha!
- Card Monsters: Beta Testing & Quick Look
- Card Monsters, a card game (TCG) from Hong Kong developer Mu77, has opened beta testing for Android and iOS players.