Black Prophecy begins open beta
The North American open beta for Black Prophecy begins today. No key is required to join – just go and register, download the game, and play.
Black Prophecy has already launched for Europe, but the North American version was delayed slightly for localization. More information about the game can be found on the Black Prophecy page.
Black Prophecy is published by gamigo, which also publishes Loong, Cultures Online, and King of Kings 3.
Black Prophecy Gameplay Screenshot
Black Prophecy Open Beta Testing Begins Today
New York City, June 9, 2011 -German-based free-to-play MMO publisher, gamigo is currently presenting a solid showcase of current and upcoming titles at E3, the biggest gaming event in North America. The company’s lineup is anchored by its premier title, the exhilarating, high caliber space combat MMO, Black Prophecy. While most of the gaming public will not have the good fortune of personally attending E3, gamigo hopes to bring a piece of the convention experience to everyone by putting Black Prophecy up for public open beta testing, starting today, June 9th, 2011.
Thanks to the hard work of the team at Reakktor Studios, as well as the dedication, support and amazing feedback of the community, gamigo is ready to take the game onto its final stage of testing by opening up the Black Prophecy server up to all North American gamers. For the first time, all gamers in the region are now able to experience the breathtaking real-time dogfights, intriguing storylines and open-world freedoms that won the game a 2010 “Best of Gamescom” award in the “Free To Play category.” Players can register for the open beta test at the official Black Prophecy homepage (http://blackprophecy.gamigo.com), download the game immediately and immerse themselves into the unpredictable adventures that await them in the dark vastness of space.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Ninja Announced for Console + PAX West Demo
- En Masse Entertainment has announced that TERA on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will receive the new character class, the Ninja, on September 18.
- Shot Online Reveals User Interface Facelift
- GamesCampus has released a sneak peek today of an upcoming overhaul for Shot Online.
- Zeus' Battlegrounds Getting Massive Update and Opening Premium Season Pass to All Players
- The new Greek-themed Battle Royale, Zeus' Battlegrounds is seeing a major update today to make the game more fun for everyone.