Black Desert’s Global Costume Design Contest Voting Starts Today
It’s time for the very first global event in Black Desert, the Global Costume Design Contest. Voting began today for the global contest, and submissions are officially closed. Communities all over the world can vote and decide which costume design is worthy of moving to the final stage. After that, the global top ten submissions will remain to compete for the grand prize. That winner will receive 10,000 dollars, a special in-game title and last but not least, their design will be recreated in-game. Global top ten prizes are available as well, including 3,000 dollars for the best design per territory. Runner-up designs will also be considered to be implemented in game.
“We are very proud to be hosting our very first global event. We were surprised by the overwhelming number of participants that showed their love and support for the event,” said Seoyoon Kim, Head of the Black Desert Online Business Division at Pearl Abyss. “There were so many talented artists from all around the world, it will definitely be hard to choose just one winner. The competition is about to get even more interesting, we hope everyone will take part in the main event. I wish all of the remaining contestants the best of luck!”
Voting will be held from today (March 29th) and end on April 2nd (14:59 UTC). The final round to decide the Global Grand Prize winner of this contest begins April 4th and ends on April 9th. Cast your vote below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained: Survey results and Q&A session today
- City State Entertainment is regaining their breath after their BSC days recently, and If you happened to miss any of it you can catch up both ...
- Divina Officially Launches
- Gamania has announced the official launch of Divina at 3pm Pacific today (July 25).
- New Monster Invasion Video for Chrono Tales Released
- GameDP has presented a brand new video for Chrono Tales, showing off the recently released Monster Invasion feature.