Dying Light On Track to Become Techland’s Most Successful Title
Since its release, Dying Light has been occupying top spots in sales charts across the globe. Techland’s latest zombie title has already become the No.1 best-seller in the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Poland, Sweden, Australia and many other major markets. Today Techland announced that within 45 days since launch, the count of Dying Light players reached 3,200,000 people. With that timeframe applied, it makes Dying Light the most popular title in the company’s history.
“To celebrate the milestone, we pulled a few numbers and compared them to some real world examples to get an idea of what our fans achieved. They’ve really been a busy bunch.” – says community manager Michał Napora.
Following the success of Dying Light, Techland continues its post-launch support for the game . Last week the first free content update for Dying Light went live bringing the much-anticipated Hard Mode, new weapons, additional outfits and more to the quarantine zone. On top of that, the company reiterated its plans to actively support the game with new maps, modes, skills, quests, and other original content.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE: True Stories Full Series Now Available In Hardcover Edition
- CCP Games and Dark Horse Comics are proud to announce the hardcover edition of “EVE: True Stories Thieves Among Us,” is now available for ...
- SMITE Introduces Ne Zha and Twitch.TV Integration
- Today, Hi-Rez Studios has released a new update for SMITE that includes an all-new god and Twitch.TV integration. Hi-Rez also recently release...
- Mechanon Invades Champions Online with Steel Reserve
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment announced that Champions Online: Steel Crusade is now available.