Black Desert on Xbox Launches Shai Customization Event
Black Desert Online’s first-ever support class, Shai will be available on Xbox One and PC starting on June 26th, 2019. From today (June 19th) until June 26th, players can participate in an in-game Shai customization event, to earn items and rewards. To enter, players must create their own Shai character to the best of their ability. The full terms and conditions of the event can be found below. Shai is from the forests near Florin and wields the powerful Florang, which is a boomerang-style weapon that hits enemies before returning back to her. She also wields the Vitclari, which is a glowing trinket that heals and protects her allies.
To celebrate Shai’s launch, trial account holders (old and new alike) can earn a free copy of Black Desert Online by hitting level 50 and logging into the game at least seven days during the event period, that starts today, and ends on July 3rd, 2019. Furthermore, players that pre-create their Shai this week will receive great rewards. Each player that has pre-created Shai will be awarded with exclusive accessory and in-game title, as well as several convenient items that will help players to embark on their adventure.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hi-Rez Studios Celebrates Finale of 2016 Smite World Championship
- Hi-Rez Studios has closed the books on the SMITE World Championship presented by Xbox One (SWC).
- Gigantic: Publishing Partnership with Perfect World Entertainment Announced
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. announced plans to publish Gigantic – the free-to-play, action MOBA developed by Motiga Games.
- Aura Kingdom Dev Blog: Crafting a Story
- Hi Aura Kingdom fans, Since we’re revealing the first look at Aura Kingdom’s lore this week, we thought this would be the perfect time to...