Black Desert Online Adds Absolute Skills for All Classes
Today, Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games announced the long-awaited “Absolute Skills” system will be added to Black Desert Online next week. They will be added right in time for the game’s second anniversary and celebratory events occurring on February 28th, 2018 and will go in with that week’s maintenance. Over two years, all fifteen classes have received their first awakening weapons that provided new ways to play Black Desert Online, with more fighting styles, new combos, and various tactical advantages. This also meant players diverted from their main weapon skills. To rival that power, Pearl Abyss has created these “Absolute Skills” which balances the original main weapon with regards to damage output, giving players more freedom and a wide assortment of tactics to overcome any challenge. These skills will be available to characters level 56 and above.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NCSoft Announces Blade & Soul Coming West
- NCSoft has announced that it plans to expand Blade & Soul's service to North America and Europe.
- MU ONLINE Celebrates the Harvest With November Events
- MU Online is lining up a series of events for November for its players!
- Ghost Recon Online Is Now Ghost Recon Phantoms
- Ubisoft announces a name change and further updates as Ghost Recon gets ready for an April release.