Black Desert Online Adds Absolute Skills for All Classes
Today, Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games announced the long-awaited “Absolute Skills” system will be added to Black Desert Online next week. They will be added right in time for the game’s second anniversary and celebratory events occurring on February 28th, 2018 and will go in with that week’s maintenance. Over two years, all fifteen classes have received their first awakening weapons that provided new ways to play Black Desert Online, with more fighting styles, new combos, and various tactical advantages. This also meant players diverted from their main weapon skills. To rival that power, Pearl Abyss has created these “Absolute Skills” which balances the original main weapon with regards to damage output, giving players more freedom and a wide assortment of tactics to overcome any challenge. These skills will be available to characters level 56 and above.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Voting for Star Trek Online: Design Your Ship Begins Tomorrow
- Starting tomorrow, Star Trek Online players will be able to assist with the construction of a brand-new ship with the Design Your Ship.
- Top Eight Teams Selected For SMITE Launch Tournament
- SMITE announces the four North American and four European teams going to the Launch Tournament in Atlanta, Georgia in March 2014.
- Tribes Ascend: Closed Beta Preview
- Hi-Rez Studios seems poised to inject some life into the Tribes series through its latest online game, Tribes Ascend.