Black Desert Online Adds Absolute Skills for All Classes
Today, Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games announced the long-awaited “Absolute Skills” system will be added to Black Desert Online next week. They will be added right in time for the game’s second anniversary and celebratory events occurring on February 28th, 2018 and will go in with that week’s maintenance. Over two years, all fifteen classes have received their first awakening weapons that provided new ways to play Black Desert Online, with more fighting styles, new combos, and various tactical advantages. This also meant players diverted from their main weapon skills. To rival that power, Pearl Abyss has created these “Absolute Skills” which balances the original main weapon with regards to damage output, giving players more freedom and a wide assortment of tactics to overcome any challenge. These skills will be available to characters level 56 and above.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Defend The Mine in Fiesta Online
- Outspark has released a new trailer today for Fiesta Online, showcasing a new Kingdom Quest.
- Reach the Top of the Tower of Babel in Uncharted Waters™ Online
- Uncharted Waters™ Online, the historical massively multi-player online role-playing game (MMORPG), introduces a new game update, the Tower o...
- Hearthstone Balance Update Planned for The Witchwood
- Sometime after the HCT Playoffs are complete, there will be a balance update rolled out for Hearthstone, focused on The Witchwood.