Black Desert Online Adds Absolute Skills for All Classes
Today, Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games announced the long-awaited “Absolute Skills” system will be added to Black Desert Online next week. They will be added right in time for the game’s second anniversary and celebratory events occurring on February 28th, 2018 and will go in with that week’s maintenance. Over two years, all fifteen classes have received their first awakening weapons that provided new ways to play Black Desert Online, with more fighting styles, new combos, and various tactical advantages. This also meant players diverted from their main weapon skills. To rival that power, Pearl Abyss has created these “Absolute Skills” which balances the original main weapon with regards to damage output, giving players more freedom and a wide assortment of tactics to overcome any challenge. These skills will be available to characters level 56 and above.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Sander Content Preview
- First off you might be wondering why you would ever leave the wonderful City of Hamel after spending so much time and effort restoring Chungâ€...
- Path of Exile Awakening Closed Beta Impressions
- The main draw of Path of Exile has always been its expansive character building system, offering an ever growing list of passives and...
- Wizards of the Coast Teams With the Russo Brothers for Magic: The Gathering Animated Series
- For the first time in Magic: The Gathering's illustrious 25-year history, will it finally receive its own animated series!