Black Desert Online Adds Absolute Skills for All Classes
Today, Pearl Abyss and Kakao Games announced the long-awaited “Absolute Skills” system will be added to Black Desert Online next week. They will be added right in time for the game’s second anniversary and celebratory events occurring on February 28th, 2018 and will go in with that week’s maintenance. Over two years, all fifteen classes have received their first awakening weapons that provided new ways to play Black Desert Online, with more fighting styles, new combos, and various tactical advantages. This also meant players diverted from their main weapon skills. To rival that power, Pearl Abyss has created these “Absolute Skills” which balances the original main weapon with regards to damage output, giving players more freedom and a wide assortment of tactics to overcome any challenge. These skills will be available to characters level 56 and above.
Articles You May Enjoy
- R2Games Announces Heroes of the Banner Open Beta
- Heroes Of The Banner will be entering Open Beta on January 5th 2015 10:00 AM EST.
- Age of Wushu: Crime and Punishment
- Learn more about the rich PvP experience in Age of Wushu with this close-up.
- Armored Warfare: PvE mission details revealed
- Obsidian Entertainment has revealed more information about Armored Warfare’s Missions on the Player vs. Environment (PvE) mode.