MMOHuts Weekly Recap #85 May 13 – 2112, League of Legends, Tribes, Maestia, & More
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: 2112, League of Legends, Tribes Ascend, Maestia, Rappelz, Grand Chase, Elsword, War of the Immortals, Dragon Nest, Heroes of Newerth and Spirit Tales. The biggest news this week comes from the announcement of a new MMORTS from EmobiGames entitled 2112. Very little is known about the game currently but it is slated to be released this december. You can view all the individual news articles mention over at the MMOHuts.com News section.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- EA's Play4Free reaches 25 million players
- Electronic Arts (EA)'s free-to-play game portal, Play4Free, has reached 25 million active players worldwide.
- Rebellion Teases Remaster of 1998 Battlezone
- In a short open letter posted today, Rebellion - which revealed a Battlezone reboot at E3 - teased one more project in the works.
- Jade Dynasty Celebrates Third Anniversary
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced the three year anniversary of Jade Dynasty.