Black Desert Celebrates 10M Users With Events and Giveaways
Pearl Abyss revealed today that they have recently achieved the milestone of ten million registered users in Black Desert Online. They’re celebrating with events and giveaways that will reward players handsomely for their support. The event “Celebrating Millions” entails three events that will start after this week’s maintenance and will run for three consecutive weeks. The first “Choice of 10 Million” event will reward players with the newly added Cliff’s Weapons which can be exchanged into Gold Bars depending on the level of enhancement. More events of great benefits will follow in the upcoming weeks. Aside from this playable event, players also will have login rewards such as Shakatu’s Luxury Box, Artisan’s Memory (x5) and Advice of Valks (+50). The game itself is also still 50% off and will be until November 1st, regardless of the game package purchased. There is also the free 7-day trial on their website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trick or Treat Time Starts In Scarlet Legacy
- Halloween events have launched in GamesCampus' Scarlet Legacy.
- Super Dungeon Bros Confirms Worldwide Retail Release
- Wired Productions announced a global retail distribution deal with Nordic Games to deliver a physical retail release of SDB.
- League of Angels II Launching Multi-Language Edition
- GTArcade announced that the Multi-language Edition of LoA2 made its debut on May 26th.