Black Desert Celebrates 10M Users With Events and Giveaways
Pearl Abyss revealed today that they have recently achieved the milestone of ten million registered users in Black Desert Online. They’re celebrating with events and giveaways that will reward players handsomely for their support. The event “Celebrating Millions” entails three events that will start after this week’s maintenance and will run for three consecutive weeks. The first “Choice of 10 Million” event will reward players with the newly added Cliff’s Weapons which can be exchanged into Gold Bars depending on the level of enhancement. More events of great benefits will follow in the upcoming weeks. Aside from this playable event, players also will have login rewards such as Shakatu’s Luxury Box, Artisan’s Memory (x5) and Advice of Valks (+50). The game itself is also still 50% off and will be until November 1st, regardless of the game package purchased. There is also the free 7-day trial on their website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Launch of 2D RPG NTales Comes with a Major Update
- 2D RPG NTales has successfully launched, and after a great deal of feedback, the Grand Launch offers a huge content update to the mobile game.
- Lekool Games Announces New Patch of MMORPG Dragons Call 2
- Lekool Games has announced the new patch update to Dragons Call 2. The new patch version 1.92 will feature New NPC, New Maps, New Instances an...
- Firefall Manga Coming Soon
- Red 5 Studios, developer of Firefall, has announced their upcoming manga, Firefall Affinity, will be released June 5 with a new video.