Brick-Force: Season 4 is Live
Infernum has announced the release of the first part of Season 4 update for Brick-Force.
Season 4: Cowboys & Bricks Part 1 sends players into the Wild West, adding a new mode: Wanted. In this mode you can hunt down the wanted player and kill them for bonus points, but killing them makes you wanted yourself in a deadly game of tag.
The update also introduces crouching as a mechanic, and the ability to grab player’s weapons from them after they’ve fallen.Players can also find new costumes and guns, including double Colts. A 50% XP bonus and 20% FP bonus will be active until Monday at midnight.
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames hosts Game Jam in the midst of Gamescom
- InnoGames today announced that it will host a 96-hour long Game Jam on the show floor of this year’s Gamescom in Cologne, Germany. During th...
- Hand of the Gods: Smite Tactics: Hindu Pantheon Deck
- So, I'm going to start this series and see where it goes! I call it "Topdeck Tutor" or "Topdeck Trainwreck" when Colt...
- Combat Arms: Reloaded Launches on Steam Today
- Combat Arms: Reloaded, the first-person shooter from VALOFE Global officially hits Steam today.