Brick-Force: Season 4 is Live
Infernum has announced the release of the first part of Season 4 update for Brick-Force.
Season 4: Cowboys & Bricks Part 1 sends players into the Wild West, adding a new mode: Wanted. In this mode you can hunt down the wanted player and kill them for bonus points, but killing them makes you wanted yourself in a deadly game of tag.
The update also introduces crouching as a mechanic, and the ability to grab player’s weapons from them after they’ve fallen.Players can also find new costumes and guns, including double Colts. A 50% XP bonus and 20% FP bonus will be active until Monday at midnight.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World International: Sirens of War Now Live
- Perfect World Entertainment announced today that the sixth expansion for Perfect World International, "Sirens of War," is now live.
- Chromatic Souls Launched on App Store and Google Play
- Chromatic Souls has officially launched worldwide on App Store and Google Play.
- Dynasty Warriors Online Closed Beta Begins October 14
- Dynasty Warriors Online closed beta begins October 14, 2010. Aeria Games will be published this epic 3D fantasy action MMORPG which was develo...