Brick-Force: Season 4 is Live
Infernum has announced the release of the first part of Season 4 update for Brick-Force.
Season 4: Cowboys & Bricks Part 1 sends players into the Wild West, adding a new mode: Wanted. In this mode you can hunt down the wanted player and kill them for bonus points, but killing them makes you wanted yourself in a deadly game of tag.
The update also introduces crouching as a mechanic, and the ability to grab player’s weapons from them after they’ve fallen.Players can also find new costumes and guns, including double Colts. A 50% XP bonus and 20% FP bonus will be active until Monday at midnight.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape: Player heat maps released
- Jagex, creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, have today released two new heats maps that visually depict player activity b...
- MU Online's Season 14 Update Launches Today
- A new update hits MU Online today, and with it comes an absolute treasure trove of updates and features.
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 5 Recap
- Worlds history has been made on Group Stage Day 5!